Thread: One more reason to never fly again....

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default One more reason to never fly again....

Airline seats getting "thinner"...more seats on each plane.

http://www.nbcnews.com/travel/crampe...ers-8C11498663

So on top of increased tickets, add on fees for everything, security and the already horrible flying experience...

I already don't use commercial flights, if I can't drive, I don't go. But really? The airlines are figuring out ways to cram even more people into coach?

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: One more reason to never fly again....

I believe is going to get worst before it gets better. Fees on top of fees, poor customer service, more mergers which equals to higher prices.
    Antes de que vengas a juzgarme por que escribo el inglÚs con errores te pregunto: Cuantos idiomas tu hablas?! Solo uno? Y vienes a juzgar mi inteligencia?! Por favor mirate en el espejo y veras en Úl reflejo la imagen clara de la estupidez...

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

I flew Southwest to Las Vegas about a year ago and I noticed the seat configuration was very tight. The cushion and padding on those seats is minimal.

I don't know if the airlines can configure seat like that going over the ocean, sure as hell hope not.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Soon enough this will become a necessity driven market, most fliers will be business class or essentially a luxury item for people who can afford it. Skype will probably become the substitute of the future during family gatherings, love it or hate it.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." ~ Thomas Jefferson

It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.
    James Madison

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Join the crowd. I already avoid flying if i can, heck i would rather drive 2-3 days than fly 7 hrs..

Thread Information