Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: KC-10s

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: KC-10s

Quote Originally Posted by BRUWIN View Post
    It just seems to me that we are putting all our eggs in one basket and depending entirely on an aging 135 fleet until the new tanker is complete. I'm not sure this is such a great idea. I'm now understanding the money savings and I'm all for retiring the entire F-15C and A-10 fleets. However, the tanker mission is already suffering. Eliminating the KC-10 seems like a really bad idea...at least wait until the new tanker has been built and proven itself.
    Don't worry, Congress will not allow any aircraft cuts if it results in even one job lost. The Air Force will be stripped of funding, but left with no options to smartly manage the cuts. It's going to be a train wreck. Thanks Congress!

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BRUWIN View Post
    It just seems to me that we are putting all our eggs in one basket and depending entirely on an aging 135 fleet until the new tanker is complete. I'm not sure this is such a great idea. I'm now understanding the money savings and I'm all for retiring the entire F-15C and A-10 fleets. However, the tanker mission is already suffering. Eliminating the KC-10 seems like a really bad idea...at least wait until the new tanker has been built and proven itself.
    I wonder if the Army will say screw the Key West agreement take possession of the A-10's and fly them themselves , this almost happened around the time of Desert Storm when pointy nose types wanted the F-16 do everything and retire the A-10. The F-15C's would be better off if retire them or replace with new builds F-15SE with all new avionics. The F-15C is now a ANG thing with the school house in Klamath Fall's Oregon so good luck getting that closed, besides they are now getting the TLC they need after the active duty destroyed their health with all those damn sortie counts to just get Wing CC's promoted.
    I'm not the regular Crew Chief.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Ha ha ha! Scrap the 10. At Travis, I could never stand the attitude those bastards brought with them from March when they arrived at Travis back in the mid 1990's. Local community leaders are now screaming like stuck pigs as the budget axe comes down on the KC10 and their filthy crime ridden high cost "hate the GI but love his money" community.

I LOVE IT! Scrap the 10 and send the Gucci boys packing! Tell the Northern California community leadership pigs "tough shit"!

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Getting towards the end of the month. When some retiree MTF posters, I won't be specific about, might be running low on funds and their happy pills.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by WillsPowers View Post
    Ha ha ha! Scrap the 10. At Travis, I could never stand the attitude those bastards brought with them from March when they arrived at Travis back in the mid 1990's. Local community leaders are now screaming like stuck pigs as the budget axe comes down on the KC10 and their filthy crime ridden high cost "hate the GI but love his money" community.

I LOVE IT! Scrap the 10 and send the Gucci boys packing! Tell the Northern California community leadership pigs "tough shit"!
    Welcome back Will. We need an update to your court case!

Thread Information