Thread: Article: Drunk Sex is not Sexual Assault

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Article: Drunk Sex is not Sexual Assault

WASHINGTON — A female U.S. Naval Academy student was highly intoxicated on the night last year when she was allegedly sexually assaulted by three midshipmen, a military prosecutor said Tuesday night as he urged an officer to move forward with a court-martial of the men.
    This seems to be a recurring theme in many sexual assaults cases in the military. A female gets drunk then has sex then claims sexual assault. Makes me wonder because I have many female friends that get drunk but they don't go and leave with the first person they see to go and have sex. Some of this cases really make me wonder the intentions of the alleged victims.

http://www.stripes.com/news/navy/def...sault-1.238923
    Last edited by Bunch; 09-05-2013 at 12:07 AM.
    Antes de que vengas a juzgarme por que escribo el inglÚs con errores te pregunto: Cuantos idiomas tu hablas?! Solo uno? Y vienes a juzgar mi inteligencia?! Por favor mirate en el espejo y veras en Úl reflejo la imagen clara de la estupidez...

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Article: Drunk Sex is not Sexual Assault

This case disgusted me because the woman is doing a "damsel in distress" routine and these guys may lose their careers in the Navy because she hasn't got any morals or decency. She apparently got drunk, had sex with them and then when she woke up the next day she had sex with yet another guy. And she is a victim??? Give me a break. This is my biggest problem with feminism. We can't have it both ways. Women have to take responsibility for their own actions. This is not the same as legitimate cases of rape in the military. I know that stuff happens too often and guys should be held accountable for it but if I go to a party where everyone is getting stinking drunk, then I get stinking drunk and have sex with random guys, there is no one to blame but myself. The guys involved in this were certainly not gentlemen (at that time) but the woman caused this whole disaster. She should be the first to go.
    Lisa Burke

Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.
    Sir Winston Churchill, Hansard, November 11, 1947

Thread Information