Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DHS employee runs website advocating race war

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default DHS employee runs website advocating race war

WTH? I sure am glad I was told black people CAN'T be racists...

A Department of Homeland Security manager in charge of buying weapons and ammunition for the government is, on the side, running an inflammatory website that throws around gay slurs and advocates the mass murder of "whites" and the "ethnic cleansing" of "Uncle Tom race traitors," according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...est=latestnews
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: DHS employee runs website advocating race war

"The SPLC says Kimathi obtained official permission but did it by misrepresenting the true nature of his site.

'He told management that it was an entertainment website selling videos of concerts and lectures,' the report said. 'He called it simply WOH, never saying that WOH stood for War on the Horizon.'"

Glad to know USG runs very thorough background checks.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

What? Holy shit; we there are two and a half million federal government employees, and one of them is racist? Stop the fucking press!
    "We're not going to give up on destroying the health care system for the American people."

~Paul Ryan

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    What? Holy shit; we there are two and a half million federal government employees, and one of them is racist? Stop the fucking press!
    What a shocker...you aren't the least bit outraged about a black person running a website advocating mass murder based entirely on race... If it was a white person doing the exact same thing, you would be leading the charge....
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

--John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Pullinteeth View Post
    What a shocker...you aren't the least bit outraged about a black person running a website advocating mass murder based entirely on race...
    The way this article was presented, it almost sounded as if it was a cabinet member appointed by the president - like he was the Secretary of Homeland Security himself. I could see that causing an uproar, but... he's just another federal employee. Out of the 2.5 million federal employees, do you think he's the only one posting stuff like this on the internet?

If it was a white person doing the exact same thing, you would be leading the charge....
    Bullshit. You think there are no white federal employees posting on Stormfront, chimpout.com, or any other similar site you can think of? You think there are none making websites speaking of race wars and all that?

If he was an elected office holder, or someone appointed by the president or something like that; that's one thing. But some federal employee? Sure, he should lose his job - no one in their right mind would argue that.

But, they're trying to make this guy out to be more important than he actually is... probably so as to facilitate the readers connecting him to Obama, and ultimately making people think that Obama shares or condones these views.
    "We're not going to give up on destroying the health care system for the American people."

~Paul Ryan

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Bullshit. You think there are no white federal employees posting on Stormfront, chimpout.com, or any other similar site you can think of? You think there are none making websites speaking of race wars and all that?

But, they're trying to make this guy out to be more important than he actually is... probably so as to facilitate the readers connecting him to Obama, and ultimately making people think that Obama shares or condones these views.
    I don't know what those websites are so...I can't say one way or another. I could care less if they are making a website "speaking of race wars and all that". What I WOULD have a problem is if they were creating websites ADVOCATING a race war. How exactly does the article MAKE people think Obama shares or condones these views? It states that the dude lied on his off-duty employment application.

Using your "logic" it should be just as acceptable for military members to start their own hate groups...

BTW, he also wants to massacre blacks as well so...

I am a bit surprised that DHS still has his email address on their website though....
    Last edited by Pullinteeth; 08-23-2013 at 12:41 PM.

--Barak Obama

--John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

You do remember the whole Chick-fil-a debacle, right?

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Measure Man View Post
    So, you think it's just fine for restaurants to not serve black people? Landlords to not rent to Jewish people?
    I am not racist by any means at all. I am a landlord and the last time I was trying to find a renter, I had prospective renters come up to wanting to know more about my house, but the first thing that come out of their mouth was "Do you take Section 8?". I promptly told them no I don't take section 8 and they left in there new Dodge Pickup. I am not being discriminatory but I have had fellow landlords who are friends of mine who have told me horror stories of renters that are on section 8.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Good thing people who think like you will never be in positions of power or, at least, be able to implement those ideas. Your ideas always be just that - ideas. Ideas that will never become reality.
    DAMN YOU RUSTY JONES!!!!.... Making a reasonable statement that I completely agree with....

--Barak Obama

--John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Man From UNCLE View Post
    Agree or not... bottom line is you can't force people to provide services and products to a customer they don't want to.
    You sure as hell can. The other option is to stop providing said services and products to any customers at all or do it illegally.

--Barak Obama

--John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Thread Information