Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: WA teens beat WWII vet to death

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default WA teens beat WWII vet to death

Where is the sport in beating an 88 year old man to death while he sits in his car?

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-new...z/-/index.html
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: WA teens beat WWII vet to death

Where's Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson leading marches in protest?....oh wait the victim was white and the perpetrators were black.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Lemme ask you something: why do so many people here want Jesse Jackson / Al Sharpton to speak for whites? Neither of the two are really respected among black people - it's the media and... people like those here on MTF that keep trying to "install" them as spokesmen for the black community.

If you want them; you can HAVE them.

But before their transition over to speaking for whites is complete; what I suggest that you do in the meantime is find a white speaker; one who speaks out for injustices against whites committed by brown people.

People will call it "racist" you say? Sure, they will. No different from people calling it racist when black speakers only speak for injustices against blacks. But, at the time; I'm sure that blacks will be pretty happy with the fact there's some equilibrium, and will no longer have to listen to "Where's Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for THIS" anymore.
    Last edited by Rusty Jones; 08-23-2013 at 11:50 AM.
    "We're not going to give up on destroying the health care system for the American people."

~Paul Ryan

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

das rasis
    Advice from JD2780:

"don't post angry"

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Umm, I don't think anyone actually wants (or expects) them to? It's a lame hackneyed rhetorical gambit meant to point out the hypocrisy in the "black leadership" and media.

Of course, pointing out the hypocrisy of the media, politicians, community leaders, spokespersons, etc. is like calling the sky blue...OK, they are hypocrites, we all know it. No one really respects them, and we all know that. So what ELSE do you have to say?

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    ...what I suggest that you do in the meantime is find a white speaker; one who speaks out for injustices against whites committed by brown people.
    You know as well as I do that such a speaker would immediately be branded as the Imperial Wizard of the KKK. "imnohero" is right on the money regarding the hipocrisy.
    When things go wrong in your command, start searching for the reason in increasingly larger concentric circles around your own desk.
    -GEN Bruce C. Clarke

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by efmbman View Post
    You know as well as I do that such a speaker would immediately be branded as the Imperial Wizard of the KKK. "imnohero" is right on the money regarding the hipocrisy.
    Did you or did you not pay attention to the last paragraph of my previous post where I addressed this?
    "We're not going to give up on destroying the health care system for the American people."

~Paul Ryan

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Did you or did you not pay attention to the last paragraph of my previous post where I addressed this?
    Relax... there is a good chance I was writing my reply as you were editing your post. It happens.
    When things go wrong in your command, start searching for the reason in increasingly larger concentric circles around your own desk.
    -GEN Bruce C. Clarke

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

This is kind of becoming a pet peeve for me as well. I'm not sure why we even add to their ratings by highlighting the "Selective Moral Outrage".

There is one reason you will consistently see, at the very least in the case of "Reverend Al", shoving demagoguery and hyperbole down our throats every chance he gets. It sells! Not very well right now so-to-speak, but it's his branding, his "Colgate", "McDonalds", or "Chevrolet" if you will. When people who do tune into "Reverend Al" or whatever his program is called these days, they do so with the expectation to see certain things, kind of like people who watch "Jerry Springer" for entertainment purposes. Some people who do so get caught up in the melodrama. NEWS FLASH! Some people are NOT THAT BRIGHT! You'll see the same types of stuff coming from Rachel Maddow for Feminazi's and from Glenn Beck for kooks. Their brand sells, at least to an extent, so they build ratings using that brand effectively. Anyone who lacks the critical thinking ability to slag through the mire and repeats their ranting as gospel flat out deserves to be humiliated when they encounter a genuine critical thinker. Although more than likely they would never know it because, despite all evidence to the contrary, more than likely they will continue to repeat the very same nonsense and never acknowledge anything factual when it is presented that contradicts their position.

IF you really want to end Reverend Al's or anyone's intellectual poison in the entertainment industry, the only effective way to go about it is to completely ignore it. IF YOU REPEAT IT, EVEN IF ONLY TO SHOW HOW STUPID AND HYPOCRITICAL IT IS, YOU WILL ONLY MAKE HIM MORE SUCCESSFUL!!! Ratings and controversy go hand-in-hand. Reverend Al would like nothing more than to have people on the right throwing out labels like race-baiter and selective morale outrage in his direction. It pretty much ensures he'll have a larger audience that night. It's free advertising, pure and simple. In the same thread, I'm sure Rush Limbaugh is probably grinning like a Cheshire Cat every time something he says puts "feminazi's" off the deep end, how do you think he got where he is in radio if not for such things?

Rant over...
    Last edited by AJBIGJ; 08-23-2013 at 12:38 PM.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." ~ Thomas Jefferson

It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.
    James Madison

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Hopefully people realize by now (as AJ alluded to) that Sharpton/Jackson have done nothing more than market themselves. It's all show, and it's all about making money. This is why they are rich and famous. You don't think they'd be doing what they do for nothing, do you? They are playing roles, and they are successful at it.

Thread Information