Thread: :)

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Smile :)

Hey there. My name is Alexis but i go by Lexii. I recently fell in love with a guy i started dating. He just so happens to be an ex marine. He served two tours overseas. I want to be the best girlfriend i can be. If i get anything wrong, i would greatly appreciate any help i can get.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: :)

Welcome!
    - ForumAdmin

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by lexiihong View Post
    Hey there. My name is Alexis but i go by Lexii. I recently fell in love with a guy i started dating. He just so happens to be an ex marine. He served two tours overseas. I want to be the best girlfriend i can be. If i get anything wrong, i would greatly appreciate any help i can get.
    Hi Lexii. you can start by not referring to your new Bo as an ex Marine. There's No such thing
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 08-03-2013 at 01:59 PM.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Welcome, Lexii. We have many members here ready to dispense advice, wanted or unwanted
    When things go wrong in your command, start searching for the reason in increasingly larger concentric circles around your own desk.
    -GEN Bruce C. Clarke

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

"Don't rush it!" RC

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

welcome!
    "If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep the streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep the street so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. "

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.

Chief Runner Amok of the Troll Cabal

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Lexxii,

Howdy! It's very nice to meet you!

As you might find, I think that there is a Girlfriend/Wife place in here, made for GFs and Wives. Which is self explanatory. Duh.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Welcome.
    In Norse mythology, Mjölnir is the hammer of Thor, the Norse god of thunder. Mjölnir is depicted in Norse mythology as one of the most fearsome weapons, capable of leveling mountains. In old Norse, Mjölnir is usually interpreted as meaning "crusher." Its power has no equal as a weapon to destroy or as a tool to build.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Welcome Lexii

When you mention doing anything wrong.... Are you referring to PTSD by chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrake View Post
    Not to stick my oar in to deep because I bet I am missing a nice twist by Greg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Alfredo View Post
    You can keep forcing people to walk between the lines, but the organic nature of this community will result in water finding its level, irrespective of artificial constrictions. I don't know why you guys keep trying to force things. It's not really working, from what I can tell and just annoys loyal posters. But, as has been shown, you can take your ball and go home, and there's nothing we can do about it.

Thread Information