Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Most embarrassing thing that happened to you...

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Most embarrassing thing that happened to you...

I have two stories I will share...one may be a bit TMI but it is funny.

It was right when we started doing official PT tests. I was doing my situps and feeling a bit gassy. But I figured I could get the situps knocked out with no issue. No such luck. It was LOUD. The person holding my feet fell over laughing, I started laughing, and the person running the test that day started laughing. This was when you were still tested by squadron members. I had to PCS to be able to live that one down.

The second one wasn't really my fault. I was working inside hydraulic unit. Someone else was above me filling the hydraulic unit while talking to me. They quit paying attention to what they were doing and I was a drowned rat of hydraylic fluid.
    Insert clever quote here...

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Most embarrassing thing that happened to you...

"Did it sound like a big 'NO!'?? LOL; you are so full of it!" (made my day!) LOL!

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Wife emailed me at work to ask for info for some event we were attending. When I was responding to her I also had a window up from my supervisor who also requested info from me. I was responding to my wife and something like "Man thanks for last night you really put shit down" and sent it to my superviser.

She read the email and said "WTF, I don't want to read about your sex life, but this is hilarious"...didn't get paperwork thankfully...
    Formerly Enigmatic Airman...

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant eNYgma View Post
    Wife emailed me at work to ask for info for some event we were attending. When I was responding to her I also had a window up from my supervisor who also requested info from me. I was responding to my wife and something like "Man thanks for last night you really put shit down" and sent it to my superviser.

She read the email and said "WTF, I don't want to read about your sex life, but this is hilarious"...didn't get paperwork thankfully...
    Something similar happened to me. Accidently told the DO via email that I would be late from work, but would make it up to her (the D.O. was a man btw).
    Last edited by DannyJ; 08-02-2013 at 11:17 AM.
    “To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.” - Unknown

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

One day I went home for lunch to find my mother had sent me a care package. Among the items in the care package was a Georgia Bulldogs hat. I liked the hat, so I tried it on and got it adjusted right, the bill cap bent the way I like it, etc.

At the end of the lunch, I returned to the shop...as I'm walking from my car to the building a few guys were hanging out at the smoke pit and they start cracking up and saying "Hey, nice hat, but don't think that's authorized." I forgot to change back to my unit hat. Doh!

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

I was in tech school at Keesler and we were in formation getting ready to march to class. I think I may have been falling asleep standing up but the Chief called for accountability for my floor, it startled me, and since I'm left handed the hand I use most of the time went up. I gave accountability saluting with my left hand…bad thing is no one noticed but the guys behind me. They started laughing which brought the “tough guy” red rope over to see what was so funny. Of course they told the rope, who then told the Chief, who then called me up and yelled at me in front of the entire S-Shift. Good times.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

My roommate in Germany walked in as I was... In cop speak... Roughing up the suspect..... What can I say, I was young, and it had been a while since my last trip up to Frankfurt and "The Stairs".
    It was funny in retrospect. I contemplated setting him up so he would catch me again, this time I would have a picture of his mom in one hand and in the other...........

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

I was on the retreat detail during NCOA and the guys before crossed the ropes when they anchored them during reveillie. Well we didn't notcie this since they were crossed towards the top of the flagpole and when it was time for me to lower the flag, the rope wouldn't budge, making me look like the weakest human on the planet. I was almost climbing the rope by pulling so hard for a couple seconds before we figured out what the problem was. It was a good laugh for everyone afterward.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

YOu know when you have 3-5 days of clogged intestines at the beginning of basic? Then there was the initial PT test. I shat my pants explosively. In the old white cotton PT gear.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

the day I called a female 0-6 Sir several times believing she was a male.
    "Respect My Authoritah!" - Eric Cartman

Thread Information