Thread: "Chicken$h*T Sell-Out of FORUM to Lowest Bidder by 'GANNETT' Company!"

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default "Chicken$h*T Sell-Out of FORUM to Lowest Bidder by 'GANNETT' Company!"

"Selling our 'POST' for profit and disclosing our online ID for ratings, etc. then turn around and want us for free to police ourselves and if we get out of line ban the hand that feeds them?? Big brother can laugh all the way to the bank on us!!" Not to sound like a 'recently' banned member but he may have been on to something......."

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: "Chicken$h*T Sell-Out of FORUM to Lowest Bidder by 'GANNETT' Company!"

Have you read the ToS for the site? Do you pay for a subscription to their publication? This is a FREE forum, so you're getting your money's worth. If you don't like what they do with the service you're paying nothing for, no one has a gun to your head making you log on.
    "If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep the streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep the street so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. "

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.

Chief Runner Amok of the Troll Cabal

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: "Chicken$h*T Sell-Out of FORUM to Lowest Bidder by 'GANNETT' Company!"

Quote Originally Posted by ForumAdmin View Post
    Could you explain what you are saying, and what event or action has prompted this outburst?
    I think it may be in response to you asking if member mods were wanted/needed.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vrake View Post
    I think it may be in response to you asking if member mods were wanted/needed.
    That and all the folks who obviously don't even read your publications suddenly being enlightened to the fact that their posts here have been quoted in your papers for as long as I've been on this forum... but I guess that's just because I'm actually a subscriber, not just a free loader
    "If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep the streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep the street so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. "

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.

Chief Runner Amok of the Troll Cabal

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CrustySMSgt View Post
    That and all the folks who obviously don't even read your publications suddenly being enlightened to the fact that their posts here have been quoted in your papers for as long as I've been on this forum... but I guess that's just because I'm actually a subscriber, not just a free loader
    Forgot about that too Crusty. Good call.

Thread Information