Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: You have to admit, everyone is in better shape, the days of Fat ass SNCOs are over!!

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default You have to admit, everyone is in better shape, the days of Fat ass SNCOs are over!!

I smiled today, I looked around at everyone on base, most appeared to be going to the gym on a regular basis. Yes there were still a few old fat SNCOs in line at Popyes, but they will be gone soon. It appears as if the PT culture has finally consumed the AF, i see the gym packed 24/7....i see offices empty until after 9 and then again at 1500 so people can go to the gym. I was worried when the new CSAF took over and was talking about "prioritizing" I thought he was going to get rid of how important PT was to ones professional career. Well those nervous thoughts are long gone and i'm just glad I can continue to spend a minimum of 7 hours of my work day away from work (3 hour PT session morning, lunch followed by sometimes 45 min of office time...then back to the gym for another 3 hours).

I'm not sure why recruiters don't promote this lifestyle more...had they told me my job would be to work out and stay in shape...with little to no care about actually working....i would have joined a year earlier.

HOOORAY!! I just ripped my shirt off and flexed!!

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: You have to admit, everyone is in better shape, the days of Fat ass SNCOs are ove

Quote Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
    I miss fat SNCOs, nothing but mostly damn 100 pound E9s now...
    Fixed it for you.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: You have to admit, everyone is in better shape, the days of Fat ass SNCOs are ove

Quote Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
    I miss fat SNCOs, nothing but mostly damn 100 pound Chiefs now...
    "Does the 'prop wash' blow them like a tumbleweed??"

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

I go to MacDill about once a week and I'll concede that there are fewer fatties than there used to be, but I still see a couple of fat tub-o'-lards every trip.
    "Every society honors its live conformists and its dead troublemakers."
    ~Mignon McLaughlin

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PT GOD View Post
    I smiled today, I looked around at everyone on base, most appeared to be going to the gym on a regular basis. Yes there were still a few old fat SNCOs in line at Popyes, but they will be gone soon. It appears as if the PT culture has finally consumed the AF, i see the gym packed 24/7....i see offices empty until after 9 and then again at 1500 so people can go to the gym. I was worried when the new CSAF took over and was talking about "prioritizing" I thought he was going to get rid of how important PT was to ones professional career. Well those nervous thoughts are long gone and i'm just glad I can continue to spend a minimum of 7 hours of my work day away from work (3 hour PT session morning, lunch followed by sometimes 45 min of office time...then back to the gym for another 3 hours).

I'm not sure why recruiters don't promote this lifestyle more...had they told me my job would be to work out and stay in shape...with little to no care about actually working....i would have joined a year earlier.

"Now I really think 'OUR PT GOD' is on to something here on 'MTF-AF!' If he could be put in charge of ALL Aircraft design he could trim the excess weight off those birds to perform like the pilots who fly them...WOW!!
    Last edited by RobotChicken; 07-13-2013 at 09:20 AM.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

God willing, I will be a fat ass again as soon as I retire. The AF failed at encouraging me to embrace fitness. In fact, they've made me despise it even more than ever. Never jogging again, and I damn sure will never do another sit up or push up ever again once I pull chocks.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Happy View Post
    God willing, I will be a fat ass again as soon as I retire. The AF failed at encouraging me to embrace fitness. In fact, they've made me despise it even more than ever. Never jogging again, and I damn sure will never do another sit up or push up ever again once I pull chocks.
    Just don't become the retiree walking around naked and invading personal space in the locker room on base. Why does every base have one (or more) of these guys. Guess that (and the phantom $hitter) are just 2 traditions that will never die.
    "Never force a fart in Djibouti"..."Always marry your second wife first"..."If anyone says that you're not a team player, maybe they're on the wrong team"..."You can gold plate a turd and it's still a turd"

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_KO View Post
    Just don't become the retiree walking around naked and invading personal space in the locker room on base. Why does every base have one (or more) of these guys. Guess that (and the phantom $hitter) are just 2 traditions that will never die.
    Don’t forget the retiree being completely naked in the sauna while trying to do abdominal crunches.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BENDER56 View Post
    I go to MacDill about once a week and I'll concede that there are fewer fatties than there used to be, but I still see a couple of fat tub-o'-lards every trip.
    Big booty is Rainmaker's kryptonite. NomSayin?

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PT GOD View Post

Das Raciss....

Thread Information