Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I did not make TSgt

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default I did not make TSgt

Last edited by PT GOD; 07-28-2013 at 09:53 PM.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: I did not make TSgt

Nah, don't waste your time studying. STEP comes out every winter. It will make a great Christmas present for you.

Get back to the gym. You could of already done an additional set.
    Advice from JD2780:

"don't post angry"

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Aaaawww Peanut...

There, there...

Maybe next time.

-BB-
    Don't thank me... Thank my recruiter!

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PT GOD View Post
    I was pretty shocked when the results came out and my name was nowhere to be seen, I was sure they would take my PT scores into consideration when grading my test, I asked my shirt and commander why they didn't and DID YOU KNOW, they don't even look at PT scores when scoring tests?? Whats up with that!!???

Anyways, they told me the next time a STEP stripe was available they would put me in for it and pretty much guaranteed I would get it due to my continued excellence in PT.

That being said I did do pretty well, that page thing that shows you the results, I only missed it by 60 points and scored HIGHER than 2% of eligible s which means, i'm two 2% smart!! Must have been all those time in grade and services ponits I didnt get. Oh and I scored a 18 on the test, but only studied for a few weeks, maybe next year i'll study for a month or two.
    an 18?? pick "C" on every one and you'll get a 25. "C" is the one 2nd from the right by the way.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

I was pretty shocked when the results came out and my name was nowhere to be seen, I was sure they would take my PT scores into consideration when grading my test, I asked my shirt and commander why they didn't and DID YOU KNOW, they don't even look at PT scores when scoring tests?? Whats up with that!!???

Anyways, they told me the next time a STEP stripe was available they would put me in for it and pretty much guaranteed I would get it due to my continued excellence in PT.

That being said I did do pretty well, that page thing that shows you the results, I only missed it by 60 points and scored HIGHER than 2% of eligible s which means, i'm two 2% smart!! Must have been all those time in grade and services ponits I didnt get. Oh and I scored a 18 on the test, but only studied for a few weeks, maybe next year i'll study for a month or two.
    Maybe you suffer from lessdickseeah? I mean Dyslexia and scored an 81 on the test. Anyway...as a SSgt you should understand the EPS & WAPS a little bit...right? Ever if you scored a 1000 on the FIT it would not reflect on your WAPS scoring.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Did you give up drinking? Your posts are much more tolerable to read now.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

I share your pain. I was in 15 1/2 years when I made TSgt, but that was in 2004 and promotions for TSgt were pretty low then. It's always been the hardest to make. Actually, anything past SSgt is hard! And SSgt cutoff was 300 when I made it in 1997.

What REALLY makes me sick is that in the Army you have people with the vocabulary and reading level of a 4th grader easily making E6 before their 10th year and a 1st Sgt by their 15th!

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

When did "Part Time gawd" make SSgt?
    success...

I am sure that I am plagiarizing someone.

A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice. - Bill Cosby

Oh I Hate To Wait {oih82w8}

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Dems da breaks kid. By the way, look up something called "HYT" for SSgts. I think you will need to know.
    Advice from JD2780:

"don't post angry"

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

that makes no sense, if it dont count then why does it matter so much
    If you fall below the minimum score it matters a ton. Anything above a passing score is gravy and not recorded anywhere except your FIT file.

Thread Information