Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Emergency Notification System

Quote Originally Posted by AFKILO7 View Post
    Recieved an email today subject line:
    Sexual Assualt Response Prevention

Body:
    hghgfgfhgfhgfhgfhg,
    Sexual Assault Response Prevention.

Another service member reported a sexual assault. We will never know how many have gone unreported. We are all responsible for correcting misconduct on sight.

Thank you,
    AETC Emergency Notification System

I just shake my head...The Air Force is run by retards...never go full retard. Here is a novel idea, PUNISH those who commit the crime, and those that falsly accuse...instead of sending out stuid damn emails and popups on my computer screen.
    They are using the Emergency Notification System for Sexual Assualts now? When will they start using it to prevent sexual assualts? They need to send out warnings that several sexual offenders have been identified in your area. While none of these offenders have ever assualted anyone they have the necessary equipment (they are males). Please use extreme caution when consuming alcohol in the vicinity of these individuals.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Angry Emergency Notification System

Body:
    hghgfgfhgfhgfhgfhg,

Another service member reported a sexual assault. We will never know how many have gone unreported. We are all responsible for correcting misconduct on sight.

Thank you,

I just shake my head...The Air Force is run by retards...never go full retard. Here is a novel idea, PUNISH those who commit the crime, and those that falsly accuse...instead of sending out stuid damn emails and popups on my computer screen.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by AFKILO7 View Post

Body:
    hghgfgfhgfhgfhgfhg,

Thank you,

They are using the Emergency Notification System for Sexual Assualts now? When will they start using it to prevent sexual assualts? They need to send out warnings that several sexual offenders have been identified in your area. While none of these offenders have ever assualted anyone they have the necessary equipment (they are males). Please use extreme caution when consuming alcohol in the vicinity of these individuals.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

This is not an emergency nor should the system be abused in this way. Do we use it to report murders? Theft? Manslaughter? No? Then it should not be used to report rape.
    Newton's First Law of Motion

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Nope....it is just being used to remind you of how naughty people are. It doesn't really mean that someone has reported an assault, they are just sending the notification based upon the average number reported. As you know, EVERYONE reads those stupid things so this is bound to completely stop sexual assaults...
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

I'm just amazed, mind=blown, simply because of the misuse of the system. In my mind at least, my Deputy Commander (female civilian) damn near shit herself when i asked why is this being done. She just got back from some senior managementship briefing where they all sit in a circle blow smoke up each others asses.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

I think I got four of them so far today?
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Warning, sexual assualt within 5 nautical miles....
    Strive for perfection and excellence will be tolerated.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Pullinteeth View Post
    Nope....it is just being used to remind you of how naughty people are. It doesn't really mean that someone has reported an assault, they are just sending the notification based upon the average number reported. As you know, EVERYONE reads those stupid things so this is bound to completely stop sexual assaults...
    My point still stands...this is not an emergency that the system is meant to report. We don't get notifications on any of the other areas mentioned.

Stupidity within 5 nautical miles.....
    Newton's First Law of Motion

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Sweet just recieved three more popups, one was even synchronized with an alarm. I thought it was for a bad storm....nope. I was thinking what if by doing this they basically aggravate the shit out of everyone which leads to people just completely disregarding what the pop says.

Thread Information