Thread: Forum/Profile settings question

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Forum/Profile settings question

Okay, after spending too long navigating menus and still not finding it, I need help! Right now I'm subscribing to every thread I reply to by default. I don't want to subscribe to any threads or recieve emails from this website for any reason. Where is this setting??
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponsTSGT View Post
    This is just a guess.....but I'd be willing to bet that you can't brief the rapeyness out of a person.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Forum/Profile settings question

Quote Originally Posted by Zxc View Post
    Okay, after spending too long navigating menus and still not finding it, I need help! Right now I'm subscribing to every thread I reply to by default. I don't want to subscribe to any threads or recieve emails from this website for any reason. Where is this setting??
    Yeah, y
    ou just unsubscribe. Hope this helps!

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Go to the Forum Actions dropdown menu above. Hit general settings, it will open up your settings...to the left of where is says general settings, it should say Settings>>> Click on the word settings. On the left side of your screen is all of your stuff. Click on subscriptions and unsubscribe...
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Pullinteeth View Post
    Go to the Forum Actions dropdown menu above. Hit general settings, it will open up your settings...to the left of where is says general settings, it should say Settings>>> Click on the word settings. On the left side of your screen is all of your stuff. Click on subscriptions and unsubscribe...
    Thanks. I'd found that and was able to clear out my list of subscribed threads, but every time I reply to a new thread it subscribes me for it and I'm not seeing how to turn that off
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponsTSGT View Post
    This is just a guess.....but I'd be willing to bet that you can't brief the rapeyness out of a person.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks. I'd found that and was able to clear out my list of subscribed threads, but every time I reply to a new thread it subscribes me for it and I'm not seeing how to turn that off
    Open the thread you no longer want to be subscribed to. At the top just above the first post, you will see "Thread Tools". Pull down that arrow and the choice is available for "Unsubscribe".
    Last edited by efmbman; 06-21-2013 at 06:06 PM.
    When things go wrong in your command, start searching for the reason in increasingly larger concentric circles around your own desk.
    -GEN Bruce C. Clarke

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Click forum actions--> general settings--> scroll down to messaging and change the default setting to "do not subscribe"
    Disclaimer: All names, dates and locations have been changed in order to protect the guilty.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

sorry i r knot smrt
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Thread Information