Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "NOTICE TO ALL 'WANT-TO-BE-CHICKEN-TYPES !!" (Take notes please)

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default "NOTICE TO ALL 'WANT-TO-BE-CHICKEN-TYPES !!" (Take notes please)

(This is directed to the users that embarrassed 'RC') "First; Go directly to 'FA's' Banned Camp!! Second; Report to nearest 'Perdue' processing plant to get 'STUFFED'!(After release from 1st while on parole) Third; ALWAYS REMEMBER there is 'ONLY ONE REAL KING CHICKEN' on MTF that would NOT harm anyone,anytime,or anywhere for the 'Cluck of it'!!! 'Nuff cluckin!' (THIS is for THE MTF MEMBERS) "I apologize to ALL Members that I have upset in my posts and fellow e-com's that have been out of line. Again Apologies too All and to 'FA'. 'RC'."

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: "NOTICE TO ALL 'WANT-TO-BE-CHICKEN-TYPES !!" (Take notes please)

Quote Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
    One quack at a time.
    Quack? maybe a cluck or two.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  37.3 KB

Found a new avatar for RC
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrake View Post
    Not to stick my oar in to deep because I bet I am missing a nice twist by Greg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Alfredo View Post
    You can keep forcing people to walk between the lines, but the organic nature of this community will result in water finding its level, irrespective of artificial constrictions. I don't know why you guys keep trying to force things. It's not really working, from what I can tell and just annoys loyal posters. But, as has been shown, you can take your ball and go home, and there's nothing we can do about it.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

"So you want to 'Elect' a fox to guard the hen house do we??'

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

" 'RobotChicken' is Running for 'The Free of Charge' Position as 'USER Forum Moderator' on 'MTF'. Thank you one and all!" (and from past attacks etc. I feel your pain)
    Last edited by RobotChicken; 07-20-2013 at 06:39 AM.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by RobotChicken View Post
    " 'RobotChicken' is Running for 'The Free of Charge' Position as 'USER Forum Moderator' on 'MTF'. Thank you one and all!" (and from past attacks etc. I feel your pain)
    Message paid for by the E4RUMOR Add Council. "I'm RobotChicken, and I approve this message."
    Sgt. Mike / USMC

"To summarize: Three steps must be taken to smash the war racket.
    1. We must take the profit out of war.
    2. We must permit the youth of the land who would bear arms to decide whether or not there should be war.
    3. We must limit our military forces to home defense purposes."

- MajGen Smedley Butler, 'War Is A Racket'.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by E4RUMOR View Post
    Message paid for by the E4RUMOR Add Council. "I'm RobotChicken, and I approve this message."
    "Thank you for your Support!! 'RobotChicken'. "

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

How can you run for an Admin position when just yesterday you bashed them for asking if it was wanted/needed? My sarcasm meter is in the shop right now so I had to ask the question.

I am not to savvy with the Internet to begin with. I can only imagine this message.

"The reason you were banned was snowman:"
    Last edited by Vrake; 07-20-2013 at 08:26 AM.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vrake View Post
    How can you run for an Admin position when just yesterday you bashed them for asking if it was wanted/needed? My sarcasm meter is in the shop right now so I had to ask the question.

I am not to savvy with the Internet to begin with. I can only imagine this message.

"The reason you were banned was snowman:"
    "Thank you for your reply 'Vrake'; one does learn from 'FA's' art. 15's!" (my 'meter' is NEVER' in a 'chicken$h*t shop' checked by the 'lowest bidder' because it never becomes 'defective' in the first place!)

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

"Thank you for your reply 'Vrake'; one does learn from 'FA's' art. 15's!" (my 'meter' is NEVER' in a 'chicken$h*t shop' checked by the 'lowest bidder' because it never becomes 'defective' in the first place!)
    You do have the running for office thing going on... you did not answer his question in your response.
    When things go wrong in your command, start searching for the reason in increasingly larger concentric circles around your own desk.
    -GEN Bruce C. Clarke

Thread Information