Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Worst EPR/1206 Bullets: The Thread

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Worst EPR/1206 Bullets: The Thread

I saw this post over in the "Filling Squares" thread and thought that this would be a fun topic

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS302 View Post
    The best (worst) bullet I've ever seen on an AF Form 1206 was in regards to the annual 4th of July event at RAF Feltwell. Apparently, someone who served chicken wings and nachos & cheese "instilled patriotism/pride in +50k attendees".
    What are the best (worst) bullets you've seen in your career? Fake/funny bullets are always welcome, but the bad ones that were actually used on real packages are always better

I remember seeing this one on www.afeprbullets.com a few years ago and it has stuck with my as my all time favorite terrible bullet:
    - Studied Dinosaur Brains; focused on coping/dealing with 36 different personalities assigned to Dining Facility

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Worst EPR/1206 Bullets: The Thread

Just about any bullet that boasts about lives saved. In very relatively few instances have airmen actually saved any lives.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Anything that starts with "Active member of..."
    "Pursuing" anything education related with no quantification. If you're not taking classes, you're standing still, you aren't pursuing anything.
    Reading books from the CSAF reading list

A stupid bag wearing "enlisted aviator" bullet that started, "--Superman in nomex..."

I'm sure I've got some good ones, but I haven't had coffee yet.
    "If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep the streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep the street so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. "

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.

Chief Runner Amok of the Troll Cabal

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Just about any bullet that boasts about lives saved. In very relatively few instances have airmen actually saved any lives. AADD bullets come to mind.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Zxc View Post
    I saw this post over in the "Filling Squares" thread and thought that this would be a fun topic

What are the best (worst) bullets you've seen in your career? Fake/funny bullets are always welcome, but the bad ones that were actually used on real packages are always better

I remember seeing this one on www.afeprbullets.com a few years ago and it has stuck with my as my all time favorite terrible bullet:
    - Studied Dinosaur Brains; focused on coping/dealing with 36 different personalities assigned to Dining Facility
    -Ratee requires continual supervisor to accomplish the simplest of tasks. I have used this bullet on multiple EPRs in my career. It is NOT a negative bullet but is a statement of fact.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by tiredretiredE7 View Post
    -Ratee requires continual supervisor to accomplish the simplest of tasks. I have used this bullet on multiple EPRs in my career. It is NOT a negative bullet but is a statement of fact.
    Can't argue with facts!
    "If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep the streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep the street so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. "

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.

Chief Runner Amok of the Troll Cabal

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by tiredretiredE7 View Post
    I've used similar bullets...it's a way to give a negative impression, without being outright negative, thus requiring a referral report.

One example:

- Works well when directly supervised.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Any bullet making reference to involvement in ANY kind of church. No offense, but when grading a package I will give you ZERO credit for brainwashing (just my opinion) a child in your so-called Sunday School.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Any bullet making reference to coaching, teaching, baking brownies or reading books to classes when your own child is a direct recipient of theses efforts. I don't have kids and don't do these activities, and I suspect you wouldn't either if you were in my shoes. Again, if grading a package I will give you zero credit for baking those cookies for Mary's 2nd Grade class.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Read one that said "Has his mouth on the firehose"...still don't know what that means...

Thread Information