Thread: Louisiana National Guard's top enlisted adviser fired amid sexual harassment allegati

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Louisiana National Guard's top enlisted adviser fired amid sexual harassment allegati

The hits just keep on coming...

The Louisiana National Guard’s adjutant general fired his senior enlisted adviser Friday, after investigators substantiated allegations of sexual harassment involving another member of the Guard, a spokesman confirmed Saturday. The National Guard has opened a criminal investigation into whether Sgt. Maj. Tommy Caillier has committed a sexual assault, said Lt. Col. Michael Kazmierzak, the state’s public affairs officer.

Caillier, 53, a Lafayette native, could not be immediately reached for comment Saturday. He was the highest-ranking enlisted soldier in the state’s military force. As command sergeant major, he was Maj. Gen. Glenn Curtis’s right-hand man on all matters affecting enlisted soldiers and airmen in the Louisiana National Guard.

Read more: http://www.nola.com/military/index.s...uards_top.html

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Louisiana National Guard's top enlisted adviser fired amid sexual harassment alle

Yep....good thing we have to go to these classes... THAT should solve the problem...
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Louisiana National Guard's top enlisted adviser fired amid sexual harassment alle

Wonder why Corny didn't post this?

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself here.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP View Post
    Wonder why Corny didn't post this?
    Not the NY ARNG....

Here's one for Corny....NY ANG is accused of promoting alleged offenders instead of investigating them...

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...estigated.html

All joking aside though, I don't doubt it a bit. That has been SOP for years. OSI only investigated rape and would send you to SF for anything not rape...SF would send you to OSI...and round and round you go....
    Last edited by Pullinteeth; 06-24-2013 at 02:54 PM.
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

Thread Information