Thread: Truce, well sort of…

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Truce, well sort of…

To Godfather, Robot Chicken and Wildman:

Our little feud is starting to get out of hand and it is disrupting discussion in a variety of threads. Some of our fellow board members are becoming annoyed and I can’t say that I blame them.
    I promise not to comment on any of your posts in the main forums if you guys leave me alone. If you want to flame me and call me an ass clown, please do it in one of the off topic threads. I’ll happily engage you in a war of words in the Off Topic section ONLY.

I know there are other people involved in this flame fest but this is a good place to start.

Deal?

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Truce, well sort of…

Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    To Godfather, Robot Chicken and Wildman:

Our little feud is starting to get out of hand and it is disrupting discussion in a variety of threads. Some of our fellow board members are becoming annoyed and I can’t say that I blame them.
    I promise not to comment on any of your posts in the main forums if you guys leave me alone. If you want to flame me and call me an ass clown, please do it in one of the off topic threads. I’ll happily engage you in a war of words in the Off Topic section ONLY.

I know there are other people involved in this flame fest but this is a good place to start.

Deal?
    Ummm... I think Wildman might take you up on your offer. RobotChicken won't, because he's RobotChicken.

As for GodFather... I hope you realize that you just put yourself in a vulnerable position, and now he's going to capitalize...
    "We're not going to give up on destroying the health care system for the American people."

~Paul Ryan

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Ummm... I think Wildman might take you up on your offer. RobotChicken won't, because he's RobotChicken.

As for GodFather... I hope you realize that you just put yourself in a vulnerable position, and now he's going to capitalize...
    You are probably right but I really don’t care, let him. At least he is capable of having a normal conversation.

Actually it is Robot Chicken that gets on my nerves the most. Didn’t we used to have an “ignore user” feature?

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

I think GodFather has "disliked" every post I've made in every thread recently... doesn't mean anything - but I'm baffled as to who could have the time to carry out these elaborate exercises in trolling.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post

Looks like you were 100% right!

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    You are probably right but I really don’t care, let him. At least he is capable of having a normal conversation.

Actually it is Robot Chicken that gets on my nerves the most. Didn’t we used to have an “ignore user” feature?
    We do AA. If you click on the user's name and then on View Profile it will take you to their profile, where you can then add them to the ignore list.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

"RJ and Joe have already broken it; 'AA' is holding up so far, so i'll treat 'AA' with respect for now until...."

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
    I accept. Question is who accepts with me?
    AA?
    RJ?
    JB?
    I proposed it so of course I accept.

I’ll leave you guys alone as long as you leave me alone.

You’ll have to cut your own deals with Rusty and Joe, assuming they want a deal. I was only speaking for myself.

RC and Wildman are going on my ignore list.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

I tried once before but I will state it again. If you all will stop bad mouthing my religious beliefs, the scrafices made by the men and women of the armed forces and bad mouthing women in general you will see me stop making any derogatory posts in any threads. I do not like some of you, do not wish to be friends but I will stop if the above is done.

Always.
    Wildman
    The price of freedom is not free.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by macoooo View Post
    American Police Officer Converts to Islam youtube
    spammer reported to @ForumAdmin
    "If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep the streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep the street so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. "

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.

Chief Runner Amok of the Troll Cabal

Thread Information