Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Shout out to you Guests out there!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Williamsburg VA
    Posts
    1,879
    Likes (Received)
    356
    Thanks (Received)
    218

    Default Re: Shout out to you Guests out there!!!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SRB
    Posts
    974
    Likes (Received)
    415
    Thanks (Received)
    91

    Default Re: Shout out to you Guests out there!!!

    You know GF it was a guest shout out that got me to post again.

    Look at what you created....
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrake View Post
    Not to stick my oar in to deep because I bet I am missing a nice twist by Greg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Alfredo View Post
    You can keep forcing people to walk between the lines, but the organic nature of this community will result in water finding its level, irrespective of artificial constrictions. I don't know why you guys keep trying to force things. It's not really working, from what I can tell and just annoys loyal posters. But, as has been shown, you can take your ball and go home, and there's nothing we can do about it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Williamsburg VA
    Posts
    1,879
    Likes (Received)
    356
    Thanks (Received)
    218

    Default Re: Shout out to you Guests out there!!!

    Keep 'em away; want noooooooo part of 'Jonestown'!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Williamsburg VA
    Posts
    1,879
    Likes (Received)
    356
    Thanks (Received)
    218

    Default Re: Shout out to you Guests out there!!!

    'RC' will protect them from the 'EVILDOERS' by goodness!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Air, Space, and Cyberspace
    Posts
    2,996
    Likes (Received)
    251
    Thanks (Received)
    44

    Default Re: Shout out to you Guests out there!!!

    The bots that troll the sites for data are recorded as "guests", which is why the number is so high.
    "If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep the streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep the street so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. "

    Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.


    Chief Runner Amok of the Troll Cabal

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SRB
    Posts
    974
    Likes (Received)
    415
    Thanks (Received)
    91

    Default Re: Shout out to you Guests out there!!!

    I'm sure there are spammer bots from "How to enlarge your penis" to " You've won a million dollars."
    Yet, you would be a fool to think that other types are not around
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrake View Post
    Not to stick my oar in to deep because I bet I am missing a nice twist by Greg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Alfredo View Post
    You can keep forcing people to walk between the lines, but the organic nature of this community will result in water finding its level, irrespective of artificial constrictions. I don't know why you guys keep trying to force things. It's not really working, from what I can tell and just annoys loyal posters. But, as has been shown, you can take your ball and go home, and there's nothing we can do about it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    1,512
    Likes (Received)
    179
    Thanks (Received)
    39

    Default Re: Shout out to you Guests out there!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RS6405 View Post
    I'm sure there are spammer bots from "How to enlarge your penis" to " You've won a million dollars."
    Yet, you would be a fool to think that other types are not around
    But, it was endorsed by Ron Jeremy!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SRB
    Posts
    974
    Likes (Received)
    415
    Thanks (Received)
    91

    Default Re: Shout out to you Guests out there!!!

    Lol. @Greg , then the next logical question is "how did it work out?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrake View Post
    Not to stick my oar in to deep because I bet I am missing a nice twist by Greg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Alfredo View Post
    You can keep forcing people to walk between the lines, but the organic nature of this community will result in water finding its level, irrespective of artificial constrictions. I don't know why you guys keep trying to force things. It's not really working, from what I can tell and just annoys loyal posters. But, as has been shown, you can take your ball and go home, and there's nothing we can do about it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    1,512
    Likes (Received)
    179
    Thanks (Received)
    39

    Default Re: Shout out to you Guests out there!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RS6405 View Post
    Lol. @Greg , then the next logical question is "how did it work out?"
    I think you need to rephrase the question, as in "how did it work up!"

    Fortunately I ascribe to a personal philosophy of diet and exercise, which affords me the proper pumpertude.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Williamsburg VA
    Posts
    1,879
    Likes (Received)
    356
    Thanks (Received)
    218

    Default Re: Shout out to you Guests out there!!!

    "Was 'BOZO' on line too? LOL!"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •