Thread: Babe Squads

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Babe Squads

So how many people out there notice that there is an unofficial "babe squad" running around their base? You know, a group of hot chicks that are all a bunch of friends that hang out, all active duty, and have a reputation on base....one way or another.

I first noticed it when I went TDY to Zaragoza, Spain in 1990, where these 2 hot MPF (then CBPO) chicks who worked together, would hang out after work and dress slutty. Because Zag was a tiny base, everyone knew everyone and saw everything that went on.

I noticed another one at Ircirlik, Turkey a year later...some medical chicks would hang out together after work, again, dressed slutty.

Then in 1997, I worked with the leader of a babe squad at Osan. She was so damn hot, too, and all her hottie friends would hang out at the base pool, at the gym, and around the bars off base.

Thought there was one forming at Kunsan, but it was a false reaction. Then again, any chick, no matter how hot or how hideous they are, are "Kunsan 10's" the moment they step off the plane.

Saw another babe squad at PSAB. Hard to imagine, but yet.

Ramstein had their group too....some Supply hotties. You would think it would be dental chicks, since they have the most under one roof here, but no....Supply.

Anyone have any stories of similar hot chicks at their location?

Thats most of America....we work ourselves to death, literally - Michaep

Not this American. I plan on leisuring myself to death. - Shrike

****Disclaimer - All posts are for entertainment purposes only!!!! I accept no responsibility if you take whatever I write to be serious and/or factual! Any resemblance to the truth is purely fictional and coincidental at best.****

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Babe Squads

At Wright-Patt in the late 80s/early 90s, the Air Force Logistics Command HQ had a Colonel on staff whose job was to visit every workcenter on the base to look for attractive young women to be reassigned to the Headquarters building. One of my peers was enjoying a job in base CE when she met this Colonel. Next thing she knew, she was reassigned to the 4-star's protocol office. It seemed like the 4-star had his own cheerleading squad who followed him around wherever he went on base.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli." -- Peter Clemenza.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE666 View Post
    So how many people out there notice that there is an unofficial "babe squad" running around their base? You know, a group of hot chicks that are all a bunch of friends that hang out, all active duty, and have a reputation on base....one way or another.

I first noticed it when I went TDY to Zaragoza, Spain in 1990, where these 2 hot MPF (then CBPO) chicks who worked together, would hang out after work and dress slutty. Because Zag was a tiny base, everyone knew everyone and saw everything that went on.

I noticed another one at Ircirlik, Turkey a year later...some medical chicks would hang out together after work, again, dressed slutty.

Then in 1997, I worked with the leader of a babe squad at Osan. She was so damn hot, too, and all her hottie friends would hang out at the base pool, at the gym, and around the bars off base.

Thought there was one forming at Kunsan, but it was a false reaction. Then again, any chick, no matter how hot or how hideous they are, are "Kunsan 10's" the moment they step off the plane.

Ramstein had their group too....some Supply hotties. You would think it would be dental chicks, since they have the most under one roof here, but no....Supply.

No stories, but the trick is to pick out the one fat chick that hangs out with the babe squad.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE666 View Post

Maybe I am focusing on the wrong part of your post but what is dressing slutty in your opinion?

I think I have the ballpark frame of reference for slutty attire and to be honest with you, I enthusiastically endorse slutty clothing.

I guess I am confused over if you approve or not.

Kunsan 10’s?

I wouldn’t even look at an American military chick with all the cute Korean girls in that country.

Speaking of PSAB, was anyone there during the tent city days when they busted a few girls for running a brothel out of one of the tents?

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

The commanding general at Keesler had his own babe squad back around 1981 or so...
    "Never force a fart in Djibouti"..."Always marry your second wife first"..."If anyone says that you're not a team player, maybe they're on the wrong team"..."You can gold plate a turd and it's still a turd"

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Lifting weights in the PSAB gym could be dangerous when the infrequent hottie would walk in. You would hear 45lb plates being dropped and spotting partners would stop spotting and start looking in the mirrors to stealth gawk.

We had a Farsi linguist in the RIVET JOINT squadron that would cause a dozen injuries whenever she worked out. She looked a little like Lilly Ghalichi!

Thread Information