Thread: Nellis NCO shoots A1C wife

JD2780 Guest

Default Nellis NCO shoots A1C wife

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...tml?ESRC=eb.nl

Crazy. The guy said his wife committed suicide by shooting her self in the chest. Dummy, women don't usually shoot themselves. Another sad note they had to somehow throw in the sexual assault crap in there. So far it had NOTHING to do with the case.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nellis NCO shoots A1C wife

Quote Originally Posted by JD2780 View Post
    http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...tml?ESRC=eb.nl

Crazy. The guy said his wife committed suicide by shooting her self in the chest. Dummy, women don't usually shoot themselves. Another sad note they had to somehow throw in the sexual assault crap in there. So far it had NOTHING to do with the case.
    Exactly. I'd definitely give my wife pills or slit her wrist. This guy should have done his research.

JD2780 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhorse19 View Post
    Air Force Times reported earlier that Boyes shot his wife with a shotgun. If the allegations prove to be true, I hope Boyes spends the rest of his life in prison.
    I'm pretty sure he will. Did anybody else notice the sexual assault reference in there? I understand emphasis, but come on. It doesn't even apply here.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Air Force Times reported earlier that Boyes shot his wife with a shotgun. If the allegations prove to be true, I hope Boyes spends the rest of his life in prison.

JD2780 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhorse19 View Post
    I'm pretty sure he will. Did anybody else notice the sexual assault reference in there? I understand emphasis, but come on. It doesn't even apply here.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

It's the new Air Force attitude. If in doubt throw sexual assault on the pile. Because no one is walking away from that now.

Thread Information