Thread: Warrior Games

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Warrior Games

Reading the article on af.mil I'm seeing stories of breast cancer, bunion removal, a motorcycle accident and someone who had a box fall on them. Some of the articles are referring to the as Wounded Warriors. Am I just being cold hearted here? My thought is that admission to games like this should be a Purple Heart. One of the Air Force competitors mentioned a blind, triple amputee Marine. That's a Wounded Warrior in my book.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Warrior Games

Quote Originally Posted by Smeghead View Post
    Reading the article on af.mil I'm seeing stories of breast cancer, bunion removal, a motorcycle accident and someone who had a box fall on them. Some of the articles are referring to the as Wounded Warriors. Am I just being cold hearted here? My thought is that admission to games like this should be a Purple Heart. One of the Air Force competitors mentioned a blind, triple amputee Marine. That's a Wounded Warrior in my book.
    As long as they were drone pilots or sensor operators then it is okay, any other career fields and Id have to agree with you.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Smeghead View Post
    Don't question the "feel good" news. Get back to re-vamping the program of the month.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

A triple-amputee, blind Marine could kick a bunion-less airman's ass. And then knock a box over on his unconscious body.

Thread Information