Thread: Air Force Amazing Race

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Air Force Amazing Race

Let's say the Air Force gathered everyone from your AFSC in Canada. Then you got to choose your base Amazing Race style. However, if you got to a place and all the slots were full there before you go there, you had to keep going until you got to a place that had a slot for you.

Where would you go? What would be your strategy?
    Insert clever quote here...

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Air Force Amazing Race

Quote Originally Posted by Shaken1976 View Post
    Let's say the Air Force gathered everyone from your AFSC in Canada. Then you got to choose your base Amazing Race style. However, if you got to a place and all the slots were full there before you go there, you had to keep going until you got to a place that had a slot for you.

Where would you go? What would be your strategy?
    Have you been nipping at Mr. Whiskers cat nip?

Okay, Ill play along.

First, Id bake several trays of Ex-lax brownies to give to the other contestants.

Next, Id prepare a ridiculously long Air Force Amazing race in-processing checklist and start passing them around. It would have them doing a Canadian style version of the Right Start briefings and registering their vehicles with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Winnipeg.

I would also make up a bunch of gigantic read files that were full of confusing memos that referenced other memos whose sole purpose was to tell the reader to disregard the previous memo.

Third, Id print up a bunch of counterfeit Golden Corral free meal coupons and place them in a prominent at the starting line and then Id phone in a tip to the RCMP about Air Force Amazing Race contestants trafficking counterfeit Golden Corral coupons in Winnipeg.

Meanwhile, Id be halfway to Hickam AFB while they are trying to finish in-processing while suffering from diarrhea and having the RCMP chase them.

Good enough for you?

JD2780 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    Have you been nipping at Mr. Whiskers’ cat nip?

Okay, I’ll play along.

First, I’d bake several trays of Ex-lax brownies to give to the other contestants.

Next, I’d prepare a ridiculously long Air Force Amazing race in-processing checklist and start passing them around. It would have them doing a Canadian style version of the Right Start briefings and registering their vehicles with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Winnipeg.

I would also make up a bunch of gigantic read files that were full of confusing memos that referenced other memos whose sole purpose was to tell the reader to disregard the previous memo.

Third, I’d print up a bunch of counterfeit Golden Corral free meal coupons and place them in a prominent at the starting line and then I’d phone in a tip to the RCMP about Air Force Amazing Race contestants trafficking counterfeit Golden Corral coupons in Winnipeg.

Meanwhile, I’d be halfway to Hickam AFB while they are trying to finish in-processing while suffering from diarrhea and having the RCMP chase them.

Good enough for you?
    Then you get to Hickam and think, "damn the jokes on me".

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Last edited by Max Power; 05-14-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Thread Information