Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AIRPOWER

Tak Guest

Default AIRPOWER

I used to think Gen McPeak ruined the AF, buf realized he just got the shit train rolling.
    Watching this reminds me of airpower pride. The whole, all in warrior ethos battle rattle
    ground pounder airmen is/was bullshit. We are different, we are unique, we bring
    A skillset of pain to the fight, we use our intellect. We do not use the airmans creed.
    We adhered to a charge as nco, shirt, snco, chief. Time we return to flying, fighting and winning!
    F@ck your hoorah.
    Aim High, motherf@cker!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze4_...e_gdata_player
    Last edited by Tak; 05-11-2013 at 11:15 AM.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: AIRPOWER

Quote Originally Posted by Tak View Post
    I used to think Gen McPeak ruined the AF, buf realized he just got the shit train rolling.
    Watching this reminds me of airpower pride. The whole, all in warrior ethos battle rattle
    ground pounder airmen is/was bullshit. We are different, we are unique, we bring
    A skillset of pain to the fight, we use our intellect. We do not use the airmans creed.
    We adhered to a charge as nco, shirt, snco, chief. Time we return to flying, fighting and winning!
    F@ck your hoorah.

Tak,

I just watched that entire video you linked.

I hate to say this but General Lemayís ribbon rack was all crumpled and bent, plus his wings were too close to the top row of his ribbons.
    His tie knot was sloppy and miss-aligned; in addition, he was obviously over weight.

On the other hand, your post was very impressive and all it lacked was four flaming emoticons and you would have been in the same league as Airman of Darkness.

God Bless You,

AA

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe Anecdote View Post
    Tak,

I just watched that entire video you linked.

I hate to say this but General Lemayís ribbon rack was all crumpled and bent, plus his wings were too close to the top row of his ribbons.
    His tie knot was sloppy and miss-aligned; in addition, he was obviously over weight.

On the other hand, your post was very impressive and all it lacked was four flaming emoticons and you would have been in the same league as Airman of Darkness.

God Bless You,

AA
    absinthe ascoda, maybe if you FOCUSED ON THE MISSION and worreid LESS ABOUT UNIFORM CRAP AND WAIST SIZE you would be a true AIRMEN! not my fault you and othesr HAVE LOST THERE WAY! go plan another aquradon barbecue or be on the february Twin Brother Darkness nubian celebration committee. meanwhiel others will DO IT TO IT and GIT R DUN!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH BUDDY!!!!!!

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

F@ck your hoorah.

Very well put.
    This calls for a delicate blend of psychology and extreme violence. Vyvyan, The Young Ones

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

F@ck your hoorah.

Lemay (2 seconds after camera turned off): Now gimme my damn cigar!
    This calls for a delicate blend of psychology and extreme violence. Vyvyan, The Young Ones

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Airman of Darkness View Post
    absinthe ascoda, maybe if you FOCUSED ON THE MISSION and worreid LESS ABOUT UNIFORM CRAP AND WAIST SIZE you would be a true AIRMEN! not my fault you and othesr HAVE LOST THERE WAY! go plan another aquradon barbecue or be on the february Twin Brother Darkness nubian celebration committee. meanwhiel others will DO IT TO IT and GIT R DUN!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH BUDDY!!!!!!

You are absolutely amazing!

All someone has to do is mention your name and poof! You appear like Beelzebub in a swirl of sulfurous smoke.

I have a few questions about that picture. Are those the founding fathers behind that volcano?

I donít see George Washington but I think one of them looks like Ben Franklin and another looks a little like Thomas Jefferson; Iím not sure about the other guys but Iím going to assume that they are the founding fathers.

What do the founding fathers have to do with volcanoes?

You see, volcanoes are only found on tectonic plate boundaries or above mid-ocean magma plumes and there is neither on the eastern coast of the US (location of the original 13 colonies). So Iím more than a little confused by this and Iím hoping you can explain.

At any rate, it is a lovely picture and I think you should commission an airbrush artist to paint it on crushed black velvet and have him use that iridescent paint that looks good under a black light.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    There is a picture at the auto hobby shop on Patrick; that has Lemay working on his race car, smoking a fat ass cigar inside the hobby shop at Offutt. It's pretty awesome

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    You’ve got to admit he looked pretty sloppy in that video.

He also needed a haircut and he was reading from cue cards very badly. I know it was the 1950’s and he was busy keeping the Reds at bay but it was like there wasn’t any preparation at all behind that.

I’ve read about Lemay and I think he was a fascinating general and I do have a degree of admiration for him but he lost my respect when he signed on to be George Wallace’s running mate.

Tak Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hgarmorer View Post
    There is a picture at the auto hobby shop on Patrick; that has Lemay working on his race car, smoking a fat ass cigar inside the hobby shop at Offutt. It's pretty awesome
    General LeMay was also a sports car owner and enthusiast; as the "SAC era" began to wind down, LeMay loaned out facilities of SAC bases for use by the Sports Car Club of America, as the era of early street races began to die out. He was awarded the Woolf Barnato Award, SCCA's highest award for contributions to the Club, in 1954. In November 2006, it was announced that General LeMay would be one of the 2007 inductions into the SCCA Hall of Fame.

http://narhof.com/ind-detail.asp?DriverID=36

Last edited by Tak; 05-11-2013 at 10:36 AM.

Tak Guest

Last edited by Tak; 05-11-2013 at 10:27 AM.

Thread Information