Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Voting statistics

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,706
    Likes (Received)
    720
    Thanks (Received)
    75

    Default Voting statistics

    I guess the evil conservatives need to come out with better ways to "keep" minorities from voting. All those supposed attempts seem to have failed.

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...anics/2144571/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,803
    Likes (Received)
    67
    Thanks (Received)
    6

    Default Re: Voting statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    I guess the evil conservatives need to come out with better ways to "keep" minorities from voting. All those supposed attempts seem to have failed.

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...anics/2144571/
    Does this frighten you? Next, the darkies will be allowed to violate our women folk and eat the dog - they're animals after all, right?
    Last edited by Banned; 05-09-2013 at 01:02 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,706
    Likes (Received)
    720
    Thanks (Received)
    75

    Default Re: Voting statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    Does this frighten you? Next, the darkies will be allowed to violate our women folk and eat the dog - they're animals after all, right?
    You just repeatedly miss the point of every post. Is this on purpose or are you just THAT stupid? I'm guessing it's a little of both. The point I was making (which I'm pretty sure you understand but are avoided) is all the focus that was on Republicans finding different ways to keep minorities from voting, though these statistics show that it just isn't true. I wish that 100% of all people voted, but that's beside the point. Feel free to assume I'm a racist. I'd expect nothing less from you.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,803
    Likes (Received)
    67
    Thanks (Received)
    6

    Default Re: Voting statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    You just repeatedly miss the point of every post. Is this on purpose or are you just THAT stupid? I'm guessing it's a little of both. The point I was making (which I'm pretty sure you understand but are avoided) is all the focus that was on Republicans finding different ways to keep minorities from voting, though these statistics show that it just isn't true. I wish that 100% of all people voted, but that's beside the point. Feel free to assume I'm a racist. I'd expect nothing less from you.
    Great, and that statistic proves your point how? Yes, minorities are voting in greater numbers, and the majority of them are voting Democrat, which gets GOP scared.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Williamsburg VA
    Posts
    1,879
    Likes (Received)
    356
    Thanks (Received)
    218

    Default Re: Voting statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    You just repeatedly miss the point of every post. Is this on purpose or are you just THAT stupid? I'm guessing it's a little of both. The point I was making (which I'm pretty sure you understand but are avoided) is all the focus that was on Republicans finding different ways to keep minorities from voting, though these statistics show that it just isn't true. I wish that 100% of all people voted, but that's beside the point. Feel free to assume I'm a racist. I'd expect nothing less from you.
    Well if REP. encouraged wedlock to make new voters that would be ok. oh by they way "I'm definitely the 'RC'!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Opt out
    Posts
    6,988
    Likes (Received)
    512
    Thanks (Received)
    67

    Default Re: Voting statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    these statistics show that it just isn't true.
    ...or that they failed.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,803
    Likes (Received)
    67
    Thanks (Received)
    6

    Default Re: Voting statistics

    Magic sky man decrees that non-white people thinking they have the right to vote - or rights at all for that matter - is a serious issue. Magic sky man showed me in a vision the terrible future - Helter Skelter, when the villainous non-whites will rise up and slaughter most of the good white believers - the white holocaust. We must stop this at once! The uppity darkies are plotting against us, and the end is imminent!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    5,651
    Likes (Received)
    356
    Thanks (Received)
    56

    Default Re: Voting statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    Great, and that statistic proves your point how? Yes, minorities are voting in greater numbers, and the majority of them are voting Democrat, which gets GOP scared.
    I think you did get the point............the fear mongering over voter ID laws is bullshit and the election results prove it. Throw all the distraction at it you want (Does this frighten you? Next, the darkies will be allowed to violate our women folk and eat the dog - they're animals after all, right. Not to mention this tripe.)

    As far as minorities voting Democrat, that has been happening for decades and something the GOP knows. They are attempting to influence the Hispanic community because they see some actual chance of making inroads. Surely you don't fault them for that?
    ___________________
    Read carefully, think, then write thoughtfully……………………………..

    I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself here.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,803
    Likes (Received)
    67
    Thanks (Received)
    6

    Default Re: Voting statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP View Post
    I think you did get the point............the fear mongering over voter ID laws is bullshit and the election results prove it. Throw all the distraction at it you want (Does this frighten you? Next, the darkies will be allowed to violate our women folk and eat the dog - they're animals after all, right. Not to mention this tripe.)

    As far as minorities voting Democrat, that has been happening for decades and something the GOP knows. They are attempting to influence the Hispanic community because they see some actual chance of making inroads. Surely you don't fault them for that?
    Don't hate on Magic Sky Man. He is a legitimate deity, and must be taken seriously. And do not call his holy words "tripe". I find that offensive and am sick of your hatred towards people of faith.

    But in all seriousness - we both know why the GOP is desperate for ID laws - they know they are a dying breed - Republican Christianity will most likely become extinct like the dinosaurs, their "biblical law", just another exhibit in a museum. They're trying to delay that fate - but are failing.

    Turns out making the entire world despise you and think you're a gibbering lunatic and religious fanatic isn't a good way to make more people want to vote for you.
    Last edited by Banned; 05-13-2013 at 10:23 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Williamsburg VA
    Posts
    1,879
    Likes (Received)
    356
    Thanks (Received)
    218

    Default Re: Voting statistics

    I want my 4 cats too have the right two eat 10 mice a day....food stamps???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •