Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Glenn Beck: God "has got to destroy America"

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,803
    Likes (Received)
    67
    Thanks (Received)
    6

    Default Glenn Beck: God "has got to destroy America"

    I LOVE this guy. Seriously.

    “He has got to destroy us because we are becoming an affront to him, in every step of the way. We are denying his existence, we’re denying his power. We are slapping him in the face.”
    http://aattp.org/beck-god-has-got-to...ffront-to-him/

    I have come to the conclusion that God is an asshole.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,706
    Likes (Received)
    720
    Thanks (Received)
    75

    Default Re: Glenn Beck: God "has got to destroy America"

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    I LOVE this guy. Seriously.

    “He has got to destroy us because we are becoming an affront to him, in every step of the way. We are denying his existence, we’re denying his power. We are slapping him in the face.”
    http://aattp.org/beck-god-has-got-to...ffront-to-him/

    I have come to the conclusion that God is an asshole.
    He is indeed a loony one.

    How can he be an asshole if he doesn't exist?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,803
    Likes (Received)
    67
    Thanks (Received)
    6

    Default Re: Glenn Beck: God "has got to destroy America"

    Quote Originally Posted by Tak View Post
    Joe knows...
    Your face knows.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,803
    Likes (Received)
    67
    Thanks (Received)
    6

    Default Re: Glenn Beck: God "has got to destroy America"

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    He is indeed a loony one.

    How can he be an asshole if he doesn't exist?
    God could exist. I simply see no evidence for it.

    Flooding the world and killing everyone (minus one family) down to the last man, woman, and child was a dick move. If he decided to firebomb us, we'd be in trouble.

    I propose we do a preemptive strike.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,803
    Likes (Received)
    67
    Thanks (Received)
    6

    Default Re: Glenn Beck: God "has got to destroy America"

    Quote Originally Posted by Tak View Post
    Joe knows...
    Your face knows.

  6. #6
    JD2780 Guest

    Default Re: Glenn Beck: God "has got to destroy America"

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    God could exist. I simply see no evidence for it.

    Flooding the world and killing everyone (minus one family) down to the last man, woman, and child was a dick move. If he decided to firebomb us, we'd be in trouble.

    I propose we do a preemptive strike.
    Dick move you say. You know why he did it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,803
    Likes (Received)
    67
    Thanks (Received)
    6

    Default Re: Glenn Beck: God "has got to destroy America"

    Quote Originally Posted by JD2780 View Post
    Dick move you say. You know why he did it.
    Why did he do it bud?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,803
    Likes (Received)
    67
    Thanks (Received)
    6

    Default Re: Glenn Beck: God "has got to destroy America"

    Quote Originally Posted by JD2780 View Post
    To attempt to rid the world of all its wickedness, but we are but sinners and he allows free will.
    So he creates people as sinners... and then kills them for being sinners. This guy is a pro.

  9. #9
    JD2780 Guest

    Default Re: Glenn Beck: God "has got to destroy America"

    To attempt to rid the world of all its wickedness, but we are but sinners and he allows free will.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Opt out
    Posts
    6,988
    Likes (Received)
    512
    Thanks (Received)
    67

    Default Re: Glenn Beck: God "has got to destroy America"

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    So he creates people as sinners... and then kills them for being sinners. This guy is a pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by JD2780 View Post
    To attempt to rid the world of all its wickedness, but we are but sinners and he allows free will.
    ...and wickedness lives on.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •