And FIX the Virtual Outprocessing Checklist!
- Don't list a phone number that was disconnected 8 months prior
- Don't list a building number that was bulldozed two years ago
- Don't answer the phone and tell me the ONLY person who can clear me out of virtual is on leave for a week
- Don't tell me to give you a good date when you should delete my name from the global, THEN forget. This happens every PCS!
- Don't list a person's actual name as a POC, then fail to update that info 10 POCs later.
- Don't state that I have to fill out some piece of paper that requires several signatures, then tell me when I show up that I never really had to do that because it's no longer required.
- Don't tell me I have to I have to request Terminal leave through LEAVEWEB prior to my Finance visit, when the system doesn't let you request that leave until 30 days out from the start date...which falls only 9 days prior to Final Out-Processing. In other words, you forced Leaveweb on everyone without beta testing first. Great job!
- Don't state in your virtual instructions that a visit to your office is required. They call it VIRTUAL outprocessing for a reason. Unless you need to stick your finger in my ass to check my prostate, then you don't need to see my "F"ing face.
- This one is my favorite. The LIBRARY needs to clear me out of virtual? This base has a library? Where's that? I thought they closed those back in the 90s!