Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How long does preperation H wraps results last? and is it legal?

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default How long does preperation H wraps results last? and is it legal?

580 more to go
    Last edited by ROAD; 07-30-2013 at 02:33 AM.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: How long does preperation H wraps results last? and is it legal?

Ive never used prep h method but Ive used a wrap before. For me it lasted for like an hour after wearing it for about 12. I liked to take it off about 30 minutes before the taping to get ride of some of the lines and make it seem more natural. I dont think it would matter if they saw huge red lines or light ones they would know you did something.

I could only assume they can smell it. I dont recall anything being in the regs about it but they keep changing and I havnt read the whole thing in a few years.

Tak Guest

ask PT GOD

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by raider8169 View Post
    Ive never used prep h method but Ive used a wrap before. For me it lasted for like an hour after wearing it for about 12. I liked to take it off about 30 minutes before the taping to get ride of some of the lines and make it seem more natural. I dont think it would matter if they saw huge red lines or light ones they would know you did something.

I could only assume they can smell it. I dont recall anything being in the regs about it but they keep changing and I havnt read the whole thing in a few years.
    Lasts a day or two. Yes, no.

I don't recommend this procedure. It tends to make it hard to sleep the night before. Plus it can make you sick to your stomach, which makes the run harder.

Instead, I recommend a spa body wrap if you can get one, a day or 2 prior. It's less stressful on the body and has better results. If you're near a large base I'm willing to bet there is a place nearby that does it. For Langley, there are a few places that do it, but I recommend Knuckles and Knots in Virginia Beach. They run less than $100 per 60 minute treatment.

If you do the prep H make sure you get the formula from Canada where they still use the old ingredient. Icy Hot works too.
    Newton's First Law of Motion

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by giggawatt View Post
    How long do the commercial wraps last? If they don't last very long, why would someone not preparing for a PT test pay all that money for the treatment if it only lasts a few days?
    Other than to look good in a wedding/prom dress or somethign like that, who knows...
    "If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep the streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep the street so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. "

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.

Chief Runner Amok of the Troll Cabal

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

How long do the commercial wraps last? If they don't last very long, why would someone not preparing for a PT test pay all that money for the treatment if it only lasts a few days?
    Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, TSgt, USAF
    Deputy Executive Assistant for the Assistant Deputy Chief
    HQ COBRA
    867-5309

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do taskers on their behalf.

"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer!"- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by giggawatt View Post
    Other than to look good in a wedding/prom dress or somethign like that, who knows...
    "If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep the streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep the street so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. "

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.

Chief Runner Amok of the Troll Cabal

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

None of that stuff works.
    I like to vector out my space voids to at least 5m.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Can't say how long the wrap works, but my asshole doesn't itch for about 6 hours.

JD2780 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SergeantJack View Post
    None of that stuff works.
    It works long enough to pass PT tests.

Thread Information