1. Wrench turning (under proper supervision) Maintainer Augmentees
2. 24/7 M-9 packing (under proper supervision) SF Augmentees
3. Wing Escorts
In an ideal AF would like to see each wing impacted organize a viable “reverse mentoring” schedule so every idle aircrew member has quality time to integrate with and learn from an assortment of local functions other than flying to harness all rank people power of interaction mentoring with non-threatening training, coaching, modeling, supporting, and discussing to cultivate authentic professional appreciation for all roles up, down, across work centers.
Last edited by MajesticThunder; 04-09-2013 at 08:26 AM.
1. Urinalysis Monitors
2. School Crossing Guards
3. Pots and Pans
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
1. We have some urinals and toilets that are overdue on repair. Plumbing augmentees--after all, they love to brag about how they can lay pipe.
2. Sign Language interpreters. These guys love to talk with their hands.
3. I can't resist this one: Replacing light bulbs. Just put them on a ladder and the whole world revolves around them.
Last edited by chipotleboy; 04-09-2013 at 04:40 PM.
"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli." -- Peter Clemenza.
They could go sell shoes. You know, become shoe clerks.
Yeah! Stick it to those pilots! That'll teach them to be pilots! Flight suits bad, ABUs good!
But seriously, most pilots spend the VAST majority of their time doing BS "additional duties" completely unrelated to becoming a better pilot anyway so these cuts really only free up a few hours a week. Same as every other airman, pretty much.
sounds like more office weenie masturbation fantasies to me Thunderless blunder wuss. Aircrew rules! You suck!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)