Thread: "ROBOT CHICKEN'S EGGS TREAD'! DEFINITION OF AN A$$CLOWN (I WILL ONLY POST ONCE A DAY)

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default "ROBOT CHICKEN'S EGGS TREAD'! DEFINITION OF AN A$$CLOWN (I WILL ONLY POST ONCE A DAY)

I will only post one once a day for your enjoyment only! BUT! I will give praise and 'thumbs up' (chicken feed) to GREAT post only on the subject! (noo one will be safe..bewarned)
    Last edited by RobotChicken; 04-08-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: "ROBOT CHICKEN'S EGGS TREAD'! DEFINITION OF AN A$$CLOWN (I WILL ONLY POST ONCE A

#1.....General term describing intellectually 'challenged' people or a 'FOOL' of GREAT MAGNITUDE!!! (like folks that neg rep people for emotion figures) #3 to follow tomorrow evening with the 'A$$CLOWN OF THE DAY FOLLIES! Have an A$$CLOWN free 'Tuesday' everyone, and if all fails..call 'RC'!!
    Last edited by RobotChicken; 04-08-2013 at 08:41 PM.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: "ROBOT CHICKEN'S EGGS TREAD'! DEFINITION OF AN A$$CLOWN (I WILL ONLY POST ONCE A

I still think there are plenty of A$$clowns that you can address more than one a day.... Just saying
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrake View Post
    Not to stick my oar in to deep because I bet I am missing a nice twist by Greg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Alfredo View Post
    You can keep forcing people to walk between the lines, but the organic nature of this community will result in water finding its level, irrespective of artificial constrictions. I don't know why you guys keep trying to force things. It's not really working, from what I can tell and just annoys loyal posters. But, as has been shown, you can take your ball and go home, and there's nothing we can do about it.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tak View Post
    lol...................................."ALL Winners refer to this post"..RC
    Last edited by RobotChicken; 04-09-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Down and Dirty time!!!! A$$CLOWNS (X 2) of the day goes too 'The Tread'.. "I love Me Wall" posts #29 & #30 !!! 'It's a TIE between the two'!!! Now 'RC's' commentary on the 'posts' 'Runner up was the posts "Hemorrhoids or Cream" that gave me a "PAIN in the A$$ just reading it! (and not even talking about the 'Ring of FIRE either) Now in the 'Spirit of this tread'; I give 'PT-GOD & PYB' a thumbs up on their positive moving forward interesting posts of late!! (but don't push) ........"Rusted out of Joint' & 'Wanna be Flipper' two thumbs DOWN (MINE) for being disrespectful A$$CLOWNS OF THE THIRD DEGREE of the quotes..."maybe he did something stupid 4 that Purple Heart", or about the licence plates, "IBLED4U". Well Robot Chicken will tell you something in defense of that SERVICEMEMBER....."HERE"S YOUR SIGN A$$CLOWNS..WEAR it proudly! .......I SWEAR!!

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

#3.......... "The Return of the 'Living Forum A$$COWNS' Part 2 (APRIL 9)....For calling hard work'in Burger flippers 'Retarded', Also the 'Self Hate' , "We Hate each other BUT we hate YOU MORE!!"....and last but not least of the public big top 3 ring circus act has to be..."I love all the cards I hold" had to be it! LMAO moment! If he took 1 second to look it would be 'ALL JOKERS' with his 'MUG SHOT' on it! "Here's your Sign".... (Disclaimer; this does not represent any Retired AF member living in the upper bay area of Frisco or SAN QUINTON Prison)

Tak Guest

#4 You're Fired....I mean Fried!!!

Tak Guest

Post once a day hugh? My a$$!!!

Thread Information