Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hemroid cream wraps is illegal so you all best cut it out!!Here is more thats illegal

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Hemroid cream wraps is illegal so you all best cut it out!!Here is more thats ill

When did you go all “Vanilla Ice” with your vernacular?

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Hemroid cream wraps is illegal so you all best cut it out!!Here is more thats illegal

the first thing I do when I measure someones waist is lean in real close and sniff up and down their stomach and sides, if I smell the slightest bit of preparation H the test is over, auto failure, then I push at their sides and pulls out on the skin, if it feels the slightest bit wrong, auto failure and i send them home. yes most of them complain saying I dont have the power to do that. WRONG and who is gonna tell me otherwise...I be like.dude, do you even see my arms and shoulders right now..who is gonna tell me i can't do whatever i want, now get the F out, for I throw you out.

Also, what I see people do, on sit-ups they slide their ass as close to thier ankles as they can, since the reg states elbows my touch thigh, when they do it like this, they only have to move about 1 inch. Now sure, according to the "reg" doing this is ok, but according to PT GOD, no..it aint, so I tell them on da spot their test is oer and get out you just failed the situp portion BIATCH!!!

Situps is the hardest to cheat with me, i know the reg says to bend arms at 90degrees, but since thats hard to see when people moving fast, i make them wear these aluminum buttons on their pt shirt, and when they hit the floor they make a click sound, thats how i know you went all the way down, doing that, i only have to watch to see if you lock your arms out on the way up and if you didnt...it dont count...

My goal is to fail at least 60% of every class, so far i've reached that goal 90% of the time.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Hemroid cream wraps is illegal so you all best cut it out!!Here is more thats ill

When did you go all “Vanilla Ice” with your vernacular?

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

A reader of a certain opinion column in a certain newspaper mailed me a container of Preparation H a couple of years ago. I wonder what the message might have been ... ? If you're out there, please include a return address next time.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey PT GOD! Ask about testing for Preparation H in random urinalysis.
    This calls for a delicate blend of psychology and extreme violence. Vyvyan, The Young Ones

JD2780 Guest

Hey PT dork, I'm a fatty, I can't come close to tithe standard for my waist. I do however, max out everything else and only have to test once a year because I use preparation H. Boooyaaa. Loser. Fit to fight hahahaha. My tubby ass is the same as yours on eprs. Fire wall 5s biotch!!!!

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Have a hen house 'coop' full of 'chicks' that say..."Robot Chicken can do the Funky Chicken' here anytime"!! Thank you; thank you very much! (so much for a Chicken tape measure)

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

That'll work!!

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by RobotChicken View Post
    Have a hen house 'coop' full of 'chicks' that say..."Robot Chicken can do the Funky Chicken' here anytime"!! Thank you; thank you very much! (so much for a Chicken tape measure)
    Where are you? The Chicken Ranch??
    This calls for a delicate blend of psychology and extreme violence. Vyvyan, The Young Ones

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JD2780 View Post
    Hey PT dork, I'm a fatty, I can't come close to tithe standard for my waist. I do however, max out everything else and only have to test once a year because I use preparation H. Boooyaaa. Loser. Fit to fight hahahaha. My tubby ass is the same as yours on eprs. Fire wall 5s biotch!!!!
    Did you come back into the Air Force after all this time?

Thread Information