Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RECEIVED A 'NEG-REP' FOR POSTING TOO MANY 'EMOTION FIGURES' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default RECEIVED A 'NEG-REP' FOR POSTING TOO MANY 'EMOTION FIGURES' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that is low as you can go without being tough enough to write your handle, I'll give YOU one.

JD2780 Guest

Default Re: RECEIVED A 'NEG-REP' FOR POSTING TOO MANY 'EMOTION FIGURES' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RobotChicken View Post
    If that is low as you can go without being tough enough to write your handle, I'll give YOU one.
    The anonymous rep giving is silly. Oh well, they can start putting me in the red. It's the Internet, and I'll survive.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: RECEIVED A 'NEG-REP' FOR POSTING TOO MANY 'EMOTION FIGURES' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you 'JD'; as I stated before...I will never 'NEG REP' anyone for anything anymore, but 'Com'on man'.....

JD2780 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RobotChicken View Post
    Thank you 'JD'; as I stated before...I will never 'NEG REP' anyone for anything anymore, but 'Com'on man'.....
    I think I've given 3 or 4 rep points in my time.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

It's kind of your schtick RC. The new hieroglyphics, I say go for it!
    This calls for a delicate blend of psychology and extreme violence. Vyvyan, The Young Ones

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

I say go for it as well.
    Last edited by BURAWSKI; 04-07-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

RobotChicken, on my monitor, it shows you at 429496911. Everytime I go down from around there, I get snipped off into the 386000000s, or thereabouts. And that's from one neg rep! I think that you are doing OK!
    Last edited by DocBones; 04-07-2013 at 07:22 PM.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Thank You ALL for your Support! 'The one and ONLY 'Robot Chicken'; 'Chief B, USN, Doc, Kelly, JD, and the REST of the 'COOP'! You all are in MY BOOK! God Bless!!

JD2780 Guest

RC great work. I would green you up but I can't!!!

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Well, you deserve some good points, RC! Now, looking at the points under the new system, I don't know how many points we get on someone clicking on the good/bad rep point deal, though.

Thread Information