Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 More Days

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default 40 More Days

40 days from today I will be paroled from the Air Force. To say that I can't wait is an understatement.
    I like to vector out my space voids to at least 5m.

JD2780 Guest

Default Re: 40 More Days

It's weird. I didnt even do 15 and its weird. Life certainly continues. Look at bruwin, tak, and all the other silverbacks around here.

FLAPS Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SergeantJack View Post
    40 days from today I will be paroled from the Air Force. To say that I can't wait is an understatement.
    Be a JROTC instructor, gov civilian or retiree volunteer at the base clinic. Just stay blue because it's the right thing to do!

JD2780 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FLAPS View Post
    Be a JROTC instructor, gov civilian or retiree volunteer at the base clinic. Just stay blue because it's the right thing to do!
    Slap yourself for the last part of your statement. The rest it of it is cool.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

If Ronald Reagan himself rose from the grave and personally asked me to come back and serve alongside any component of the US Armed Forces, I would still say no.

Day one of retirement:
    Uniforms -- burned.
    All military manuals -- burned.
    All plaques, certificates -- burned.
    All military members -- phone-blocked.

Complete severance. I might still come in here, though.
    I like to vector out my space voids to at least 5m.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Have you been paying attention? ROTC is not in Jack's future.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

If Ronald Reagan himself rose from the grave and personally asked me to come back and serve alongside any component of the US Armed Forces, I would still say no.

Day one of retirement:
    Uniforms -- burned.

Been that fun, eh?

JD2780 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pullinteeth View Post
    With the Ronald Reagan reference, I would guess you are at least in your 30s, since your moniker refers to you as an NCO, I am not sure I get it. It seems that the likelyhood is greater than not that you not only enlisted once but re-enlisted at least once so alluding to your service as a sentence to be completed just doesn't compute. I get that you are not a fan and if you didn't know what you were getting into, I get it but if you signed more than once...you kinda knew what you were in for.

I wish you the best.
    The AF has been in sharp decline so I. Understand where he is coming from.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Day one of retirement:
    Uniforms -- burned.

With the Ronald Reagan reference, I would guess you are at least in your 30s, since your moniker refers to you as an NCO, I am not sure I get it. It seems that the likelyhood is greater than not that you not only enlisted once but re-enlisted at least once so alluding to your service as a sentence to be completed just doesn't compute. I get that you are not a fan and if you didn't know what you were getting into, I get it but if you signed more than once...you kinda knew what you were in for.

I wish you the best.
    “I say, imagine in your private life, if you decided that I’m not going to pay my mortgage for a month or two—first of all you’re not saving money by not paying your mortgage. You’re just a dead beat. “

--Barak Obama

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not
    --John Lennon

Lord of the Pings

JD2780 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pullinteeth View Post

I wish you the best.
    The AF has been in sharp decline so I. Understand where he is coming from.

Thread Information