Page 1 of 185 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: If I hear another song about Trayvon Martin, I'm going to explode!!!!

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Angry If I hear another song about Trayvon Martin, I'm going to explode!!!!

Enough already, seriously! How many people are killed every day in this country? And they wonder why racism won't go away in this country...
    Confucius once said, "People who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers"

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: If I hear another song about Trayvon Martin, I'm going to explode!!!!

Turn off the radio?
    If after failing to convert your enemies to your mindset through logical, reasonable discourse...kill them all. - CombatRob

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: If I hear another song about Trayvon Martin, I'm going to explode!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WPNS View Post
    Enough already, seriously! How many people are killed every day in this country? And they wonder why racism won't go away in this country...
    It isn't the fact that he was killed. It's the fact that nothing is being done about the case.

By the way, I don't think that you're really fed up with the topic. You just happened to bring it on over to militarytimes.com when no one else here was even talking about it. Thanks to you, we now get to!

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

A 17 year old boy doing nothing wrong in HIS OWN neighborhood was hunted down and murdered in cold blood... and the authorities have done nothing about it, despite an overwhelming amount of evidence, 911 tapes, and eyewitness testimony. THAT is the problem, and THAT is why so many Americans of all racial backgrounds are pissed about it.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

It's amazing how you can have all the facts without knowing a damn thing.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by akruse View Post
    It's amazing how you can have all the facts without knowing a damn thing.
    Well said.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Who are you addressing?

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    Who are you addressing?
    You and the rest of the 75%. The only info you have is what the media has fed you.

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bonham View Post
    A 17 year old boy doing nothing wrong in HIS OWN neighborhood was hunted down and murdered in cold blood... and the authorities have done nothing about it, despite an overwhelming amount of evidence, 911 tapes, and eyewitness testimony. THAT is the problem, and THAT is why so many Americans of all racial backgrounds are pissed about it.
    That's the thing like always you only see the half of the news you want to see. He was in a gated community, he DID NOT live there. All the guy wanted to do was question him because they have been having break in's in the neighborhood. But that little wanna be thug jumped him and gave him a broken nose. So yes it is his right to defend himself and shoot the kid. End of story

Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CYBERFX1024 View Post
    That's the thing like always you only see the half of the news you want to see. He was in a gated community, he DID NOT live there. All the guy wanted to do was question him because they have been having break in's in the neighborhood. But that little wanna be thug jumped him and gave him a broken nose. So yes it is his right to defend himself and shoot the kid. End of story
    You don't have a clue either. Standard.

Thread Information