Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Superbowl

So who do you have? Patriots or Rams? I hope it doesn't happen, but if I had to bet on it, I think the Patriots are going to win big.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    There are two teams I'd never root for in a Super Bowl; the Raiders and the Cowboys. It's not that I don't like their teams or cities but it's more about how obnoxious their fans are. I usually support the AFC champion but this year I'll be rooting for the Rams but I think the Patriots will win.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LogDog View Post
    There are two teams I'd never root for in a Super Bowl; the Raiders and the Cowboys. It's not that I don't like their teams or cities but it's more about how obnoxious their fans are. I usually support the AFC champion but this year I'll be rooting for the Rams but I think the Patriots will win.
    Yeah, I agree on the Cowboys. Hate, hate, hate them. I'd almost rather see them lose than see my team win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AF sgt View Post
    So who do you have? Patriots or Rams? I hope it doesn't happen, but if I had to bet on it, I think the Patriots are going to win big.
    I'm going with Patriots. They beat my KC Chiefs in KC and I think that Brady is going to be hard to stop.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by retiredAFcivvy View Post
    I'm going with Patriots. They beat my KC Chiefs in KC and I think that Brady is going to be hard to stop.
    KC has a bright future, especially if they can get a defense. The only question how long it takes defenses around the league to adjust to Mahomes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AF sgt View Post
    KC has a bright future, especially if they can get a defense. The only question how long it takes defenses around the league to adjust to Mahomes.
    I agree. I don't really know much about the defense/offense in football; but I did hear talk that Patriots were in some man to man defense (thought that was basketball) and that initially caused him problems.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Gahhh...I almost don't even want to watch, I hate the stupid Patriots.

If KC won that game, I would've won my pool and $200. But, once the Patriots got in in OT, I just knew it was over, they were gonna March down the field and score and nothing anyone can do about it. Sucks.

I hope the Rams win....but, I kinda don't think they will, so almost don't wanna watch.

Mahommes was really impressive this year. I was not a believer at first, but he definitely proved he can play against anyone.
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    Gahhh...I almost don't even want to watch, I hate the stupid Patriots.

If KC won that game, I would've won my pool and $200. But, once the Patriots got in in OT, I just knew it was over, they were gonna March down the field and score and nothing anyone can do about it. Sucks.

I hope the Rams win....but, I kinda don't think they will, so almost don't wanna watch.

Mahommes was really impressive this year. I was not a believer at first, but he definitely proved he can play against anyone.
    Mahommes surprised me by how good he is but the test for him is can he repeat his performance next year and the year after that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LogDog View Post
    Mahommes surprised me by how good he is but the test for him is can he repeat his performance next year and the year after that.

Mahommes is going to be a superstar if he keeps it up. As for the SB, I have not one inkling of interest in either team. Living on the East Coast, the game comes on at 2030 and I'll be in bed by 2100. The next morning I'll wake up and see the score....41 to 3, Patriots win. I predict it will go down as one of the most boring SBs in history.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAPS View Post
    Mahommes is going to be a superstar if he keeps it up. As for the SB, I have not one inkling of interest in either team. Living on the East Coast, the game comes on at 2030 and I'll be in bed by 2100. The next morning I'll wake up and see the score....41 to 3, Patriots win. I predict it will go down as one of the most boring SBs in history.
    Game starts at 1830 EST.
    The Voice of Reason