Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AF sgt View Post
    Ron Jeremy?
    I'm Rick James, Bitch!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Previously, you didn't say "some people". ...You said white males...and just for being born...

So you've outted yourself as being influenced by New left, Neo- Marxist, Anti-White, intellectual bullshit.......Formerly known as communist agitation and propaganda....
    Yes, previously I said white & males ... not just white males. Also ... some people have better circumstances; this could be someone who is born with a physical gift (regardless of race, sex etc.) that allows them to be a professional athlete.

As examples:
    Whites generally ... generally enjoy the benefit of a better basic education which is then a base for better financial / employment success.
    Males are generally make more money than women for the same job (progressives will tell you that it is about .70 on the dollar, the stats show it is more like .92)

Now, whether you were doing it wittingly or unwittingly (see useful idiots) we don't yet know...
    If you wish to provide personal insults Ray, say your goodbyes, not going to tolerate it any more. Read the guidelines you agreed to when you joined the site.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm Rick James, Bitch!
    Roy Jones? Randy Johnson? Reggie Jackson?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now I see why there are only 4 people who post here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AF sgt View Post
    Now I see why there are only 4 people who post here.
    There used to be a lot more and as you ref'd there is a lot of history to the decline of the forums. It probably boils down to all being my fault.

After one former user continued to make references to sexually assaulting my wife and then 6-year old daughter, my tolerance is thin.

There are guidelines that all users agree to, when they violate them they are warned, if they continue to violate them they are banned. If you don't like that, Reddit or BaseOps may be more your thing; no harm no foul.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    Yes, previously I said white & males ... not just white males. Also ... some people have better circumstances; this could be someone who is born with a physical gift (regardless of race, sex etc.) that allows them to be a professional athlete.

As examples:
    Whites generally ... generally enjoy the benefit of a better basic education which is then a base for better financial / employment success.
    Males are generally make more money than women for the same job (progressives will tell you that it is about .70 on the dollar, the stats show it is more like .92)

If you wish to provide personal insults Ray, say your goodbyes, not going to tolerate it any more. Read the guidelines you agreed to when you joined the site.
    No need to be triggered by differences of opinion among intellectuals and Friends, Tim...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No need to be triggered by differences of opinion among intellectuals and Friends, Tim...
    Not triggered, but no need to call people idiots ... useful or otherwise. If you want to have an intellectual discussion, by all means have one.

Jim

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

As examples:
    On tests of intelligence, Blacks score worse than Whites (generally acknowledged at 15%).....

The Female Absenteeism Rate at work, is much higher than for males (upwards of 10%, depending on which study you look at)
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 01-19-2019 at 04:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    On tests of intelligence, Blacks score worse than Whites (generally acknowledged at 15%).....
    is that because they are les capable, or because the majority of blacks live in concentrated urban areas where the school systems are consistently rated lower than more affluent areas?

The Female Absenteeism Rate at work, is much higher than for males (upwards of 10%, depending on which study you look at)
    And what about those that aren’t absent but still make less in the same jobs? I won’t argue that traditional gender roles have women out of work to care for kids more often and that that (IMO rightly) impacts upward mobility and pay, but what about those who that doesn’t apply to and the propensity to pay them less?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

After one former user continued to make references to sexually assaulting my wife and then 6-year old daughter, my tolerance is thin.
    Damn. That's pretty rough. Hard to believe someone would do something like that and expect to stay around.