Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mjolnir

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AF sgt View Post
    Don't forget. Jews also believe in those things. Muslims believe in some of those things.

'Cuz there's only white Christians.

If I didn't know better, I'd say that obvious trolling is obvious.
    Yup. I was making a point by rephrasing previous statements that were geared toward other religions. I'm clever like that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Deleted
    I can tell by your previous post that you are definitely the voice of reason around here, 'nomsayin?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    I can tell by your previous post that you are definitely the voice of reason around here, 'nomsayin?
    As you can see, Rainmaker's non opinionated post was immediately memory-holed (Proving the point). See on MTF Christ- bashing is allowed (If not encouraged). But, the mere mention of the aforementioned group, brings an immediate rebuke.
    " To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you're not allowed to criticize"...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    As you can see, Rainmaker's non opinionated post was immediately memory-holed (Proving the point). See on MTF Christ- bashing is allowed (If not encouraged). But, the mere mention of the aforementioned group, brings an immediate rebuke.
    " To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you're not allowed to criticize"...
    Holy crap. That post, though slightly sarcastic and obviously with some history, was pretty vanilla. And it's gone? Guess I better mind my Ps and Qs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It all started with people "protesting" traditional Christian celebrations in the military,
    Yeah, you can thank Mikey Weinstein for that. Thankfully, there have been some Generals who have ignored his threats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't necessarily agree with everything Rainy posts but your observation is correct.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by retiredAFcivvy View Post
    I don't necessarily agree with everything Rainy posts but your observation is correct.
    I'm hoping you sense at least a little bit of my sarcasm.