Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mil voters disenfranchised??

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LogDog View Post
    Some people just want to throw bricks and fan the flames of fire against those who enjoy life.
    & some people want to hijack the thread... when they are called out on the absurdity of their claims.

In fact, the number of voter fraud cases nationwide is so small you could probably fit all those who voted illegally into a small movie theater.
    Texas Sec. of State: 58K non-US citizens voted in Texas elections...

https://abc7amarillo.com/news/local/...exas-elections
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 02-16-2019 at 05:09 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    This is from you source above:
    No it’s not. Just because something appears on the same local news station website, doesn’t mean it’s taken from the same “source”.

What you posted, is from the taken from AP "reporter"/Left wing hack (Paul J Weber)
    https://muckrack.com/paul-j-weber

The “story” you posted, was run nationally, stretches the truth and omits key details.

Namely, that Hundreds, if not thousands of non-U.S. citizens, were still illegally registered to vote in TX (several have already been prosecuted) and The TX Democratic Party remains under investigation, for vote harvesting schemes and other crimes...

Now, In case you haven’t figured it out yet, AP has devolved into nothing more, than an arm of the left-wing .gov propaganda complex.

AP takes virtual press releases handed to them by the Transnational corporations, Banking/oil cartel, State Dept, certain Military and IC officials.....and then prints it as “breaking news”.

This was made possible by changes in the law, lifting bans ,that prohibited the US government from engaging in certain domestic propaganda activities (in 2012)
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 02-17-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I heard about the non-citizen registered voters. I read that it was a relatively small number actually voted.

Voter fraud is a real issue, I wrote a thesis on it and yes, even small numbers of fraudulent votes have have big impacts:

Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    While voter fraud may not take place in large or even majority numbers, it can have substantial secondary and tertiary effects (I actually did my Master's Thesis at Georgetown on voter fraud):

In the 2008 elections, Al Franken (D) challenged incumbent Senator Norm Coleman (R) from Minnesota; the election was one of the closest ever. At first Coleman was ahead by a bit over 700 votes and after months of recounts and legal challenges, Franken was declared the winner by just over 300 in July 2009 and sworn in as the junior Senator from Minnesota.

A secondary effect of Sen. Franken's win was he was the 60th Senator to caucus with the Democrats in the 111th Congress -- giving the Democrats a filibuster-proof majority (which would last through the death of Sen. Kennedy and his appointed substitute Sen. Paul Kirk until the election and swearing in of Sen. Scott Brown.

A tertiary effect of Sen. Franken's win was the party line vote (60 - 40) for cloture on H.R. 3590 (originally a modification of the Internal Revenue Code and replaced with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.)

In 2010, it was initially alleged that over 1300 voters in the 2008 election were convicted felons and ineligible to vote, as of late 2013 (when I included this topic in my Master's Thesis) the number had fallen to 1099 and over 300 convictions had been made by state prosecutors. Of the 1099 ineligible voters, almost 90% voted a straight democratic ballot. Now, I am not stating that a vast left-wing conspiracy colluded to elect Sen. Franken, any of the Senator's from the Democratic party in the 11th Congress could be considered the 60th vote; his was just the closest election that cycle. But, you can easily see that voter fraud, even just a few hundred in sleepy Minnesota can have huge repercussions.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.