Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IRS knows illegal aliens using stolen SSN's but doesn't tell victims

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    I am just waiting for some libtard commentator to try and blame Trump for both these hurricanes hitting the States..
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/when-do...for-hurricanes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    There are no bigger cranks out there than conservatives. Very laughable when they try to insinuate that those on the left are cranks. Of course, whenever the left backs up their claim with sources, the response is always liberals controlling academia, the media, etc, etc.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    It's Science!

Authored by: Emilie Plesset - (B.A.), History in 2017 & Editorial Internship at "Washington Jewish Week"........... Any questions?
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 09-09-2017 at 04:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    I am just waiting for some libtard commentator to try and blame Trump for both these hurricanes hitting the States..

UT fires teacher whose tweet blamed Harvey on Texas GOP vote.....

http://www.tampabay.com/news/educati...p-vote/2335504
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 09-09-2017 at 04:32 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    UT fires teacher whose tweet blamed Harvey on Texas GOP vote.....

http://www.tampabay.com/news/educati...p-vote/2335504
    Now that's surprising.. ALl those liberal professors who called for trumps assassination, etc and none of them to my knowledge got flat out fired.. Just 'admonished'..

SO GOOD On the uni of texas!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It's Science!

Authored by: Emilie Plesset - (B.A.), History in 2017 & Editorial Internship at "Washington Jewish Week"........... Any questions?
    One, actually: What does an internship at "Washington Jewish Week" have to do with the story and the quotes cited throughout outlining the ridiculous claims?

Is this the part where your racism starts rearing its head?

You guys were whining about the possibility of an idiot blaming Trump for a hurricane. I agree that that would be idiotic. However, show you guys a story of the same nonsense happening from the right and it's BS. Typical.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Now that's surprising.. ALl those liberal professors who called for trumps assassination, etc and none of them to my knowledge got flat out fired.. Just 'admonished'..

SO GOOD On the uni of texas!
    One was fired, one was never even hired in the first place, one was a former college professor, one received death threats after making a post about bigotry, and there were a slew of stories that took comments out of context and Fox ran them into the ground.

You guys are hilarious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by meatbringer View Post
    One, actually: What does an internship at "Washington Jewish Week" have to do with the story and the quotes cited throughout outlining the ridiculous claims?
    Well, the writer of the editorial starts with the false premise of "Natural disasters are getting worse". Par for the course, for a greenhorn intern at a liberal clickbait site.

It doesn't take a BA in history to figure out that she's a hack.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/09/...bor-day-storm/

Quote Originally Posted by meatbringer View Post
    Is this the part where your racism starts rearing its head?
    This is the part where you're unable to discuss facts, so you derail the conversation by crying "racism", like a little butthurt, weasel.

Jew is a religion not a race. So, the proper made-up, PC term you should be using is "anti-semitic" (even though most of the jews are not actually semitic).
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 09-13-2017 at 06:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well, the writer of the editorial starts with the false premise of "Natural disasters are getting worse". Par for the course, for a greenhorn intern at a liberal clickbait site.

It doesn't take a BA in history to figure out that she's a hack.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/09/...bor-day-storm/
    Once again, what does any of that have to do with the quotes she cited from the right leaning individuals making ridiculous claims, blaming gays, Obama, etc. for natural disasters? And I'm derailing the conversation?

"This is the part where you're unable to discuss facts, so you derail the conversation by crying "racism", like a little butthurt, weasel.

Jew is a religion not a race. So, the proper made-up, PC term you should be using is "anti-semitic" (even though most of the jews are not actually semitic)."

I realize Jew is a religion. I was merely alluding to the fact that you tend to discredit anything that isn't white and Christian. I've seen your posts dating back for quite some time; they are rife with ignorance and bigotry. Facts? Please... Aren't you the one usually spouting crazy conspiracy nonsense and denying scientific data? Lol