Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: 2nd ban put on hold by courts.

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, ohio
    Posts
    3,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    And how many meetings with russian oligarchs, and millions in 'donations' did Hillary get as Sec of state?

    Plus on your last comment of 'many if not most' disagree with the travel halt.. WHERE are you getting your #s from? Most everyone I KNOW has said they agree with what Trump's doing, and that these activist judges need to stop legislating from the bench. WE saw in his post victory win ralleys, what his fans and voters thought.

    Those on liberal colleges seem to be against it..
    Last edited by garhkal; 03-20-2017 at 06:39 PM.

  2. #12
    Senior Member meatbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    murica
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    And how many meetings with russian oligarchs, and millions in 'donations' did Hillary get as Sec of state?

    Plus on your last comment of 'many if not most' disagree with the travel halt.. WHERE are you getting your #s from? Most everyone I KNOW has said they agree with what Trump's doing, and that these activist judges need to stop legislating from the bench. WE saw in his post victory win ralleys, what his fans and voters thought.

    Those on liberal colleges seem to be against it..
    I have no clue as to why you brought up Hillary. That seems to be the norm, though: bring up some irrelevant talking point about Hillary to try and divert attention from the question/point.

    I could post a ton of links from various news sources (including FOX, for Christ's sakes) showing statistics/polls, showing 6 out of 10 (majority) being against the stupid wall and around 53% (majority) being opposed to his executive orders regarding the vetting. I know, I know... all fake news.

    Ha! Activist judges... Sorry, they are judges acting within the confines of the constitution/law representing a majority of people who don't agree with some policies. I'm all for immigration reform, but SMART and PRACTICAL immigration reform and laws. See? I can type in caps too.

  3. Likes sparks82 liked this post
  4. #13
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by meatbringer View Post
    many if not most of America is against the president's travel bans/vetting process.
    I don't think so. Because, I've yet to meet one single person that thinks that we should be bringing these people in.

    But, putting aside the security concerns...... What benefit do you think the American people will get out of the Government bringing in tens of thousands of refugees from, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen and Iraq? When most of them can't speak English, are illiterate in their own tongue and use an average of $65K in welfare EACH (just for the first 5 years they're here in the country)?

  5. #14
    Senior Member meatbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    murica
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    I don't think so. Because, I've yet to meet one single person that thinks that we should be bringing these people in.

    But, putting aside the security concerns...... What benefit do you think the American people will get out of the Government bringing in tens of thousands of refugees from, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen and Iraq? When most of them can't speak English, are illiterate in their own tongue and use an average of $65K in welfare EACH (just for the first 5 years they're here in the country)?
    First, I don't care, nor does it matter who you've met. I don't really think you or garhkal run around or hang out with a diverse, opinionated group. Besides, that doesn't matter; stats/polls are more reliable than who you two hang out with or meet.

    Second, I agree with you, as I'm sure many others do. Hell, there are plenty of liberal, left leaning individuals who agree with you. The problem isn't immigration reform, it's the execution of it. You go off of data and make calculated decisions with a diverse, well-informed team or cabinet. The first time was a disaster, showing that there wasn't much thought or consideration put into the executive order. Many individuals were stranded, families were separated, American citizens were denied entry back into the country, etc. Outrage from the public was inevitable. It was sloppy and not well thought out. That move immediately backfired, and the public did not stand for it.

    So what happened? Checks and balances happened. You know, that thing our government is built on. Then Trump cries kicking and screaming while his cronies take to the media, condemning anyone who is against the order. Despite what many may think, this isn't Trump's America.

    So, yes. I agree with you. It's pointless to go on and on about immigrants, terrorism, etc, because I feel that one shouldn't be allowed in illegally. If you noticed from the last post, I clearly stated smart and practical immigration reform. If you really want to get into it, we can go back and forth about how you are more likely to be killed by a white christian than an immigrant from any of the mentioned countries. Explain that to me. Actually, don't. We both know nothing constructive or helpful will come from that.

  6. #15
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by meatbringer View Post
    stats/polls are more reliable than who you two hang out with or meet.
    Well, the People Rainmaker hangs out with and meets, have proven far more reliable at predicting results than the CNN/ABC/CBS/NBC//WAPO/NYT etc. fake polls (that said Hillary was up by >10% a week out and there was a 98% chance on election day that she'd win in a Landslide).

    The polls were rigged by oversampling Democrats. & There's no reason to think they've suddenly developed a keen sense of morality, since the election. So, in case you haven't figured it out yet..... Obutthole didn't really leave office with a 55% "approval" rating either.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 03-21-2017 at 02:07 AM.

  7. #16
    Senior Member meatbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    murica
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Well, the People Rainmaker hangs out with and meets, have proven far more reliable at predicting results than the CNN/ABC/CBS/NBC//WAPO/NYT etc. fake polls (that said Hillary was up by >10% a week out and there was a 98% chance on election day that she'd win in a Landslide).

    The polls were rigged by oversampling Democrats. & There's no reason to think they've suddenly developed a keen sense of morality, since the election. So, in case you haven't figured it out yet..... Obutthole didn't really leave office with a 55% "approval" rating either.
    Yup, everything is fake except what Trump says. Good one. That's original. Thanks for failing to address the topic of discussion (immigration & collusion). Sure, the polls aren't accurate, but there is no real telling why. Hillary did win the majority vote in case you forgot, so it's difficult to ascertain what happened there. Who knows? The polls often don't specify what what areas are polled, etc. Rigged? Whatever. Oh yeah, it may have been the millions who committed voter fraud! Please. "Obutthole's" (you're clever) approval rating? Honestly, not sure but I wouldn't doubt it so much. Lowest unemployment in a long time, record breaking stock market, just about everyone is insured... But oh yeah, I forgot, you and your friends don't like him. Must all have been fake liberal propaganda.

    Thanks for once again sticking to the formula: mention Hillary, "everyone I know says...", all negative news is fake, and mention Obama for no other reason than to call call him some stupid name a third grader made up.

  8. #17
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by meatbringer View Post
    Thanks for failing to address the topic of discussion (immigration & collusion).
    Yeah, I'm sure it's all a coincidence that Obutthole, flew 1/2 way across the world and showed up 2 days before the judge wrote a 43 page decision (in less than 2 hours)......and he just took his college/judge buddy (that he appointed) out to lunch, were they just talked about nothing but, "golf and the kids", just like Billy Clinton and Lynch on the tarmac in Phoenix.

    Quote Originally Posted by meatbringer View Post
    Sure, the polls aren't accurate, but there is no real telling why.
    Sure there is. If you look at the sample data they showed clear bias by oversampling of registered democrats (likely voters).
    The national polls have been doing this for years and the shit was even mentioned in Podesta's emails....which of course zombiefied libtards can't consider the contents because.....Muh Russian Hackers!!!
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 03-21-2017 at 03:21 AM.

  9. #18
    Senior Member meatbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    murica
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure it's all a coincidence that Obutthole, flew 1/2 way across the world and showed up 2 days before the judge wrote a 43 page decision (in less than 2 hours)......and he just took his college/judge buddy (that he appointed) out to lunch, were they just talked about nothing but, "golf and the kids", just like Billy Clinton and Lynch on the tarmac in Phoenix.



    Sure there is. If you look at the sample data they showed clear bias by oversampling of registered democrats (likely voters).
    The national polls have been doing this for years and the shit was even mentioned in Podesta's emails....which of course zombiefied libtards can't consider the contents because.....Muh Russian Hackers!!!
    Well, here we are back to the start of the conversation.

    So Obama (Obutthole, I guess) goes to his home state as a civilian and what? Possibly (no proof) met this judge for what? To counsel him? Give advice? Well, if that's the case, so what? Nothing illegal. He's a civilian. You're mad at nothing other than the fact that you and Trump didn't get your way Did you get this tidbit of news from your pool of smart friends or people that you've met? Meanwhile, the current president has taken tens of millions from Russia and is currently under investigation from the same man who condemned Hillary.

    You almost make a point about the polls. Sure, I guess Podesta's emails are real news. Thank god. Poor "libtards" (another gem) must be too busy worrying about the current administration being caught lying about Russian contacts (fact) and the relentless stream of lies that pours out of the current CiC's mouth. Sure, let's talk about pointless polls (that affect nothing) and civilian Obama talking to a guy who did his job (tinfoil hat conspiracy). The funny part is that I hate Hillary and have no clue as to why she is constantly brought up by conservatives whenever Trump is put on blast. Oh wait, I do know...

    Listen, I know this is going nowhere. Trump can get caught sucking Putin's d!ck on national television and you and his cronies would just mention Hillary or some crap as a way to divert attention. Next thing you know we'll be denying the press access to White House briefings and trying to pass laws that restrict one's freedom to peaceful protest. Oh wait............

  10. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, ohio
    Posts
    3,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    I don't think so. Because, I've yet to meet one single person that thinks that we should be bringing these people in.

    But, putting aside the security concerns...... What benefit do you think the American people will get out of the Government bringing in tens of thousands of refugees from, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen and Iraq? When most of them can't speak English, are illiterate in their own tongue and use an average of $65K in welfare EACH (just for the first 5 years they're here in the country)?
    And that's something i could never wrap my head around as for WHY many of those states challenged the order, claiming that they would have a negative economic impact to them..

    FIRST off, how many damn tourists do they even GET from any of those 7 (or 6 with the revised bill) countries?
    Secondly how much Do those states get in income from those tourists if any.
    Thirdly, how many students if any are at the various colleges from those states, and ARE those students on federal aid, or some other scholarship, or are they paying their own way??

    First, I don't care, nor does it matter who you've met. I don't really think you or garhkal run around or hang out with a diverse, opinionated group. Besides, that doesn't matter; stats/polls are more reliable than who you two hang out with or meet.]
    Are you kidding me? Stats/polls kept Predicting Hillary would win by a land slide, right up to the day of the election, yet you think they are more reliable than people polling their OWN friends/family/work mates??

    Oh yeah, it may have been the millions who committed voter fraud!
    When 3 states alone had THOUSANDS of illegal aliens, dead people and the like, still registered, but were PREVENTED from cleaning them off the voter rolls cause of the ACLU and other leftist orgs, how the fact can people STILL CLAIM there was no fraud is beyond me.

  11. #20
    Senior Member meatbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    murica
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    And that's something i could never wrap my head around as for WHY many of those states challenged the order, claiming that they would have a negative economic impact to them..

    FIRST off, how many damn tourists do they even GET from any of those 7 (or 6 with the revised bill) countries?
    Secondly how much Do those states get in income from those tourists if any.
    Thirdly, how many students if any are at the various colleges from those states, and ARE those students on federal aid, or some other scholarship, or are they paying their own way??



    Are you kidding me? Stats/polls kept Predicting Hillary would win by a land slide, right up to the day of the election, yet you think they are more reliable than people polling their OWN friends/family/work mates??



    When 3 states alone had THOUSANDS of illegal aliens, dead people and the like, still registered, but were PREVENTED from cleaning them off the voter rolls cause of the ACLU and other leftist orgs, how the fact can people STILL CLAIM there was no fraud is beyond me.
    Sorry, the states and it's people have spoken. It doesn't matter if you agree with them or if you don't think immigrants from those countries make an impact on their economy or not. Sorry the states and a judge exercised their legal authority. Besides, you'd be surprised how much our technologies sector depends on foreign immigrants, some from those countries. Just go ask silicon valley.

    We already addressed the Hillary polls, which are irrelevant really.

    Ahh yes... the voter fraud theory that so many cling onto for no reason. The simple truth is that voter fraud doesn't exist. Well, I'm sure it does, but on such a minuscule scale that it could never affect any election. It's been researched time and time again and debunked. All you need to do is google voter fraud. I know, I know... more fake news. The only people who cry voter fraud are Trump and people who believe everything that comes out of his mouth. The irony of it is that not only are his family members and cronies registered in multiple states to vote, but Gregg Phillips (Trump's voter fraud expert) is registered in multiple states to vote. Voter fraud! The sad part is that there are literally hundreds of sources, studies, and research pieces dedicated to voter fraud, all coming to the same conclusion: it's not real or a threat whatsoever. But Trump and his yes men cry voter fraud with no proof at all, so it must be true.

  12. Likes sparks82 liked this post
    Dislikes garhkal disliked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •