Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Personal Bullshit Thread

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    There is one part that I want to address, and it's the homosexual part. It's the one that I'm shocked by the most, because anyone here who is observant knows that I'm really not all that liberal when it comes to homosexuality.
    Correct. Which is why Rainmaker caveated his observation with "virtually ALL".

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    you can see these trends reflected in virtually ALL of his posts. ....

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    I supposed that I'm only liberal "by default,"
    You're not a liberal. You're a leftist zealot.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 02-08-2017 at 07:50 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Meh.

I see the hasbara troll routine is back to brigade the forum again. Obviously it was the reference to the Frankfurt school that triggered you, to immediately spring back into action and start responding to all my posts, with the pathetic intention to derail the discussion.

You might want to pass on to your handlers (at CTR) that It'd be more effective next time, if you first changed your screen name and pretended to be something else (that your not) for a while again. Sorry pal, your cover's already been blown on that one.
    Scary words from the forums biggest fake and liar. Someone's feelings got hurt. Pitiful.
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    You're not a liberal. You're a leftist zealot.
    Even someone who is only slightly left of center is distant enough from you to look like a "leftist zealot" when standing next to someone like you.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    Someone's feelings got hurt. Pitiful.
    Yup, sure did.

Last edited by Rainmaker; 02-08-2017 at 07:46 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Agree. Godless communists have been at this for a 150+ years & the leftist agitator's have been trying to turn society on its head (with the teachings of progressivism's Frankfurt school) is nothing new.

But, what is new is the way ,in which they managed to use this foreign ideology to hijack the democratic party and transform it into a tool, used to destroy the lynchpins of the traditional institutions of our great Western European civilization.

But, the vermin jumped the shark when they got greedy & started denying objective reality (things like biological gender and race) & cramming it down the throat of Main-Steet USA, with the full force and effect of Obama's Hijacked government behind it.

The jig is up (whitey's woke) and now they don't know how to adapt, besides doubling down on the Full Retard, which only serves, to further drive them toward their ultimate demise (in our country)
    Rainman shovels more bullshit per hour than a John Deere 410. Imagines boogeymen. No ones takes him seriously. Forum clown/village idiot.
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Forum clown/village idiot.
    Stick to trolling your owner's huffpo blog, cuck. No one's buying it here.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 02-08-2017 at 10:01 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Stick to your owner's huffpo blog, cuck. No one's buying it here.
    Rainman breaking out the tough-guy manly insults. He's a huge fraud with delusions of grandeur. What a loser.
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    I would say...one thing I've learned...is that the more you learn, think about, study anything...you almost always learn that there is so much more you don't know.

I think that's true of religion, politics, science, nature, really most topics....if you learn enough about them, you realize you don't know anything.
    Atheist Bos Mutus previously referred to late-term murdered babies as "zygotes". Now says-no one loves Jesus more than him. Disgraceful!
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 02-09-2017 at 02:52 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Atheist Bos Mutus previously referred to late-term murdered babies as "zygotes". Now says-no one loves Jesus more than him. Disgraceful!
    Lol...unimaginative Rainman...misquotes and miss attributes old posts. Steals my post-style. Dishonest poster, poser. Can't produce phantom Fig tree posts. Liar.(1/2)

(2/2)Zygote is early cell. Rainman doesn't understand anything...makes up lies. Dumb
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Lol...unimaginative Rainman...misquotes and miss attributes old posts. Steals my post-style. Dishonest poster, poser. Can't produce phantom Fig tree posts. Liar.(1/2)

(2/2)Zygote is early cell. Rainman doesn't understand anything...makes up lies. Dumb
    SJW Bos Mutus thought he could play both sides. But, Rainmaker REKT him and now he's double backing
    & claims to know Christ.(1/2)

(2/2) Bos Mutus' actual God (Baal) must be pleased.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 02-09-2017 at 03:42 AM.