Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Conservatives and Liberals

  1. #1
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,882
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

    Conservatives and Liberals

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Otherwise, we'd just get RM posting racist shit all the time with Garkhal hanging on his coat tails and WJ playing the alt-right supporter to the definition of the term
    First , For you to insult me, I must value your opinion.

    Second, Stop dragging me into your hissy fits. FYI, RM received the same Private message warning (on the same topic) that you likely did. & Like you. Rainmaker felt the post was also misconstrued. But, The man asked us to stop.

    So, Let it go and let's move on. It's over.

    See? The main problem with these non-verbal discussions, is human nature is such, that people tend to fill in the blanks (what they don't know) with the worst.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Maybe I should just start talking about Jewfagqueerblacks...and I'd be good to go...
    As for the rest of your drivel. You need to understand that Rusty Jones is a Marxist & Labeling anyone who doesn't agree (with his goal establishing a society of emotionally weak, Self-loathing, permanent dependents) as a 'racist' or an 'uncle Tom' is part of the plan.

    Prior to coming to America, The Marxist Frankfurt school recommended:

    -the creation of racism offences
    -continual change to create confusion
    -the teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
    - the undermining of schools and teachers' authority
    - huge immigration to destroy national identity
    -the promotion of excessive drinking and drug use
    -emptying the Christian churches
    -an unreliable legal system with the bias against the victim of crime
    -dependency on the state or state benefits
    -total control and dumbing down of media

    Now, If you read the list above, you can see these trends reflected in virtually ALL of his posts. ....

    There can be no reasoned discussion, that contributes to a conversation, in a meaningful way......with someone who operates from his premise (that all whites are inherently 'racist' and all minorities are incapable of being 'racist')

    So, Rainmaker long ago stopped trying and decided to concentrate his efforts on just triggering the snowflakes.


    Rusty knows this, and Rainmaker knows this. Which, is why he'll immediately try to deflect the discussion on to 'guilt-tripping' the other forum members, whenever Rainmaker exposes the obvious double standards.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 02-07-2017 at 07:52 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, ohio
    Posts
    3,326
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Prior to coming to America, The Marxist Frankfurt school recommended:

    -the creation of racism offences
    -continual change to create confusion
    -the teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
    - the undermining of schools and teachers' authority
    - huge immigration to destroy national identity
    -the promotion of excessive drinking and drug use
    -emptying the Christian churches
    -an unreliable legal system with the bias against the victim of crime
    -dependency on the state or state benefits
    -total control and dumbing down of media
    Damn near all of those are going on. And its the libs fault. WHICH is why many of us feel that libs are commies in disguise.

  3. #3
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Damn near all of those are going on. And its the libs fault. WHICH is why many of us feel that libs are commies in disguise.
    Let's get both sides here. Here are some traits for you to ponder:

    Powerful Nationalism
    Disdain for recognition of human rights
    Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause
    Supremacy of the military
    Obsession with National Security
    Religion/Government intertwined
    Corporate power protected
    Obsession with crime and punishment
    Rampant cronyism

    Any idea which form of politics/political party this describes? You guessed it...that fascism...though it closely resembles the current administration...

    See, both sides can play this silly little game.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,882
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Let's get both sides here. Here are some traits for you to ponder:

    Powerful Nationalism
    Disdain for recognition of human rights
    Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause
    Supremacy of the military
    Obsession with National Security
    Religion/Government intertwined
    Corporate power protected
    Obsession with crime and punishment
    Rampant cronyism

    Any idea which form of politics/political party this describes? You guessed it...that fascism...though it closely resembles the current administration...

    See, both sides can play this silly little game.
    Way to get right back to the virtue signaling Snowflake.

    The only problem is that what they're actually proposing is much closer to FDR than Hitler.

    It's a reaction TO the rampant cronyism.

  5. #5
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Way to get right back to the virtue signaling Snowflake.

    The only problem is that what they're actually proposing is much closer to FDR than Hitler.

    It's a reaction TO the rampant cronyism.
    Ahhh, yes, of course. Liberals evil, Conservatives good.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, ohio
    Posts
    3,326
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Let's get both sides here. Here are some traits for you to ponder:

    Powerful Nationalism
    Nationalism in and of itself is not a bad thing though.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Disdain for recognition of human rights
    Like what. Other than not wanting gays to get married, where is the disdain for human rights you are on about from the right?

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause
    Shouldn't we ID the enemy? If we can't even identify them or call them out on it, how then are we supposed to defeat it?

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Supremacy of the military
    I agree on this part.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Obsession with National Security
    Where the left doesn't seem to care about national security/soverignty.. If its those 2 options, i choose security thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Religion/Government intertwined
    In what manner?

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Corporate power protected
    Agreed. Too much power is being protected on the corporate side..

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Obsession with crime and punishment
    Guilty as charged. If you break the law, you should be punished.. Otherwise what is the POINT in having the law, if we let people pick and choose what will and will not get followed?

    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Rampant cronyism
    Agreed. WE have too much cronyism going on, especially with established families in politics (bushes, clintons, kennedys)..

  7. #7
    Administrator Mjölnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    2,964
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Conservatives and Liberals

    Transfer from other thread
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

  8. #8
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Nationalism in and of itself is not a bad thing though.



    Like what. Other than not wanting gays to get married, where is the disdain for human rights you are on about from the right?



    Shouldn't we ID the enemy? If we can't even identify them or call them out on it, how then are we supposed to defeat it?



    I agree on this part.



    Where the left doesn't seem to care about national security/soverignty.. If its those 2 options, i choose security thanks.



    In what manner?



    Agreed. Too much power is being protected on the corporate side..



    Guilty as charged. If you break the law, you should be punished.. Otherwise what is the POINT in having the law, if we let people pick and choose what will and will not get followed?



    Agreed. WE have too much cronyism going on, especially with established families in politics (bushes, clintons, kennedys)..
    So you agree, then, that it's fascism, right? Or, you understand that the list that RM posted relating liberals to Marxists is as ridiculous as this list relating conservatives to Nazis.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,882
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    you understand that the list that RM posted relating liberals to Marxists is as ridiculous as this list relating conservatives to Nazis.
    Rainmaker didn't relate liberals to Marxists. He related @Rusty Jones to Marxism.

    YOU are the one who brought Liberal Vs. Conservative into the discussion.


    Virtually ALL of his posts have Marxist undertones (if not outright propaganda) from that list.

    For Pete's sakes, dude's avatars is socialist power fist. It's not a stretch to conclude that he's a radical marxist. & whenever he gets called on it, he immediately defaults to whining about 'racists'.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 02-08-2017 at 02:18 PM.

  10. #10
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Rainmaker didn't relate liberals to Marxists. He related @Rusty Jones to Marxism. YOU are the one who brought Liberal Vs. Conservative into the discussion.
    Actually, no I didn't. Have a look back. It was your boy Garkhal who brought that up.


    Virtually ALL of his posts have Marxist undertones (if not outright propaganda) from that list.

    For Pete's sakes, dude's avatars is socialist power fist. He's an obvious radical marxist
    As most of Trump's (hail) undertones, and overtones, as well as yours, come straight from the list for fascism. It means nothing for either of you. You go to the extreme to make your point just as Rusty goes to the extreme to make his. We both know that neither of you are really THAT extreme.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •