Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BYU USAF ROTC may move over coffee

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Oh. You mean like when you first converted to reform atheistic judaism, changed your name from measured man to Bos Mutus & began spamming the forum with endless posts about aborted children's being nothing more than zygotes and Christ-bashing us on every other thread here, shouting down anyone who dared to disagree (with non sensicle gibberish about fig trees)?
    "Alternative facts" right?
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Oh. You mean like when you first converted to reform atheistic judaism,
    Very dishonest. I never did that. What a liar. Pathetic.

changed your name from measured man to Bos Mutus & began spamming the forum with endless posts about aborted children's being nothing more than zygotes and Christ-bashing us on every other thread here
    Name change was administrative due to password/email probls. No one loves Jesus more than me. More lies from Rainman. What an embarrassment.

, shouting down anyone who dared to disagree (with non sensicle gibberish about fig trees)?
    The boy can not stop lying. I've never posted of fig trees. He's pathological!
    The Voice of Reason

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    Very dishonest. I never did that. What a liar. Pathetic.

Name change was administrative due to password/email probls. No one loves Jesus more than me. More lies from Rainman. What an embarrassment.

The boy can not stop lying. I've never posted of fig trees. He's pathological!
    If anything, it seemed to me that you seemed much more open about religion and Christianity after returning to the forum.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    If anything, it seemed to me that you seemed much more open about religion and Christianity after returning to the forum.
    I would say...one thing I've learned...is that the more you learn, think about, study anything...you almost always learn that there is so much more you don't know.

I think that's true of religion, politics, science, nature, really most topics....if you learn enough about them, you realize you don't know anything.
    The Voice of Reason