Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story **SPOILERS**

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    I guess "really got me down" is a bit much, it was the first one in 2016 (the year of celebrity culling apparently) that made me pause and say "that sucks". Star Wars was the first movie I saw, she was a Princess (and let's not talk about the gold bikini ... hubba hubba). She was one of the 'heroes' from when I was a kid ... pair that with she was only 16 years older than me.

I will toast her with blue milk and cinnamon rolls on May 4th.
    Tons of articles out right now with people bitching how inappropriate comments about her bikini or her buns are...which is a freakin' joke to me because, let's be honest, that's what made her famous. Several celebrities and companies were "forced" to remove tweets they made after she died because the SJWs said it was "inappropriate".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    Tons of articles out right now with people bitching how inappropriate comments about her bikini or her buns are...which is a freakin' joke to me because, let's be honest, that's what made her famous. Several celebrities and companies were "forced" to remove tweets they made after she died because the SJWs said it was "inappropriate".
    Yeah.

I obviously never knew her, but based on her interviews etc. her sense of humor seemed like she would have laughed at that stuff.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    CGI Tarkin was good for me, CGI Leia on the other hand..
    That said i absolutely loved the movie..