Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: NBC's Fake News King Brian Williams Launches Crusade Against "Fake News"

  1. #31
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,882
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Here's yet another example of "Fake news".

    Christopher Suprun.....

    He was paraded all over the 'real' news last week, as being a so-called Republican Elector, who said it was his "constitutional duty to vote his conscience" by casting his electoral college vote for Hillary Clinton instead of Donald Trump (against the wishes of the American people).

    He even wrote a widely circulated Op-ed in the New York Times about it, where he claimed to be a first responder at the pentagon on 9-11.....

    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/05/op...ft-region&_r=1

    Well folks, as It turns out...... he's full of Shit.

    http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=69419&cpage=1
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 12-17-2016 at 04:15 PM.

  2. #32
    Administrator Mjölnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    2,965
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Here's yet another example of "Fake news".

    Christopher Suprun.....

    He was paraded all over the 'real' news last week, as being a so-called Republican Elector, who said it was his "constitutional duty to vote his conscience" by casting his electoral college vote for Hillary Clinton instead of Donald Trump (against the wishes of the American people).

    He even wrote a widely circulated Op-ed in the New York Times about it, where he claimed to be a first responder at the pentagon on 9-11.....

    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/05/op...ft-region&_r=1

    Well folks, as It turns out...... he's full of Shit.

    http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=69419&cpage=1
    Not fake news ... he got a lot of attention for saying he would not cast his electoral vote for DJT, folks started googling his name and it turns out he may be the first responder version of a stolen valor douche.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, ohio
    Posts
    3,327
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Whcih makes you wonder HOW in the fark do they SELECT these people to be electors? Do they not do any sort of vetting? Have us the public get a say in who they are??

  4. #34
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,882
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    Not fake news ... he got a lot of attention for saying he would not cast his electoral vote for DJT, folks started googling his name and it turns out he may be the first responder version of a stolen valor douche.
    By their own standards the NY Times is "Fake news" because they made no effort to fact check this poser before running his hit piece.

    They passed him off as a Republican elector, all the while knowing that the entitled hypocrite douchebag even has a move on.org commercial
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 12-18-2016 at 02:09 PM.

  5. #35
    Senior Member Bos Mutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,562
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    Not fake news ... he got a lot of attention for saying he would not cast his electoral vote for DJT, folks started googling his name and it turns out he may be the first responder version of a stolen valor douche.
    There are also reports that the accusations of him lying appear untrue...apparently fake news that the news was fake.

    http://www.salon.com/2016/12/16/gop-...sponder-claim/
    The Voice of Reason

  6. #36
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,882
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    There are also reports that the accusations of him lying appear untrue...apparently fake news that the news was fake.

    http://www.salon.com/2016/12/16/gop-...sponder-claim/
    So, a picture of a 1994 Annandale volunteer fire department 'rookie of the year' plaque.... That's their proof this shlomo was at the pentagon?

    LMAO!!! Time for another Schadenboner at salon.com!
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 12-19-2016 at 02:26 PM.

  7. #37
    Senior Member Bos Mutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,562
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    So, a picture of a 1994 Annandale volunteer fire department 'rookie of the year' plaque.... That's their proof this shlomo was at the pentagon?

    LMAO!!! Time for another Schadenboner at salon.com!
    I don't know what whether he was there or not...but your source's "proof" that he was not there was that he was not hired by the Manassas Fire Dept. until Oct 2011...so, he volunteered at another fire dept prior to being hired.

    Anyway...I don't think electors should vote contrary to their state. As far as I'm concerned, it might as well be an automatic vote with no actual people needed.

    Your state votes for Trump, you vote for Trump...it's that simple. I don't know how or why these people get picked, but it does not appear to be based on any superior qualification and the job does not appear difficult.
    The Voice of Reason

  8. #38
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,882
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    but your source's "proof" that he was not there was that he was not hired by the Manassas Fire Dept. until Oct 2011
    The original " Fake" Source is WFAA (ABC Dallas).

    They investigated the "Fake" story, after he was outted by "Fake" Redditt users, who exposed "Fake" inconsistencies between his "Fake" story and his "Fake" on-line resume.

    It would seem that The "Real" New York Times didn't even conduct so much as a "Real" google search, before giving this "Real" piece of shit a platform for his "Real" Propaganda.

    Then the "Real News", followed suit and ran with the story......Proving yet again that they lack any journalistic integrity.

    Oh and guess who's name reportedly pops up on the publically available Ashley Madison hacking stuff?

    The scumbag was out trolling for married pussy while he was unemployed and bankrupt with 3 kids.

    Of course that's probably all just "Fake" news as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    I don't know how or why these people get picked, but it does not appear to be based on any superior qualification and the job does not appear difficult.
    How this Socialist New York Jew got himself appointed (as GOP elector from Texas) is an interesting question.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 12-19-2016 at 08:17 PM.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,882
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    More "Fake News"

    Last edited by Rainmaker; 12-19-2016 at 07:01 PM.

  10. #40
    Senior Member Bos Mutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,562
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Oh and guess who's name's reportedly pops up on the publically available Ashley Madison hacking stuff?

    The scumbag was out trolling for married pussy while he was unemployed and bankrupt with 3 kids.
    Isn't membership there mandatory for the Republicans?


    How this Socialist New York Jew got himself appointed (as GOP elector from Texas) is an interesting question.
    Republican Extreme Vetting Process.
    The Voice of Reason

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •