Thread: Steven Segal, russian citizen now..

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Steven Segal, russian citizen now..

Wow. Segal is now a Russian citizen, and even had Putin give him his passport face to face..
    So i wonder will this mean Segal will have to drop being an assistant deputy in that Louisiana parish he is one at??
    What of his hollywood jobs? Will they dry up, or will he get more??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I say let him be a deputy, while he made an Executive Decision, he is Out for Justice, but not Above the Law. He walks the mean streets, in the Belly of the Beast, On Dangerous Ground while Marked for Death but remains Hard to Kill. He is a very Dangerous Man ... while living a life Under Siege ... twice as much as yours or mine, while still being the Glimmer Man and feeding the Fire Down Below. He may not be The Patriot, nor My Giant, but at times has been the Prince of Central Park, putting Exit Wounds in criminals, beating the Ticker while Half Past Dead. While in Russia he may be The Foreigner, but he is not Out for a Kill either. He seems nice enough, not Out of Reach, probably charges Into the Sun, likes Clementines, and avoids being Submerged in saddness ... realizing that maybe, Today you Die.

(I was going to do them all ... but that got me most of the way through the filmography before I gotta run.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Wow. Segal is now a Russian citizen, and even had Putin give him his passport face to face..
    So i wonder will this mean Segal will have to drop being an assistant deputy in that Louisiana parish he is one at??
    What of his hollywood jobs? Will they dry up, or will he get more??
    Don't know if it would effect his role as a Sherrif's Deputy; barring anything legal from the Parish, he serves at the pleasure/discretion of the Sherrif. I would guess he has not renounced his US citizenship ... So he likely is a dual citizen.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.