Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Election Post Mortem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2016 Election Post Mortem

President Elect Donald J. Trump.

Hillary Clinton really should have had this in the bag.

What did Trump do right, to win despite all predictions?

What did Clinton do wrong?
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I bet the Democrats are kicking themselves for not pushing Joe Biden into the race. I wonder if he was told to stand down, it's Hillary's turn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think the Washington DC vote count says it all about what the US voters see as the number 1# problem this election cycle. Washington DC vote count (100% of votes counted as of this morning);
    1. Hillary Clinton - 93% (260,223 votes).
    2. Donald Trump - 4% (11,553 votes).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waveshaper2 View Post
    I think the Washington DC vote count says it all about what the US voters see as the number 1# problem this election cycle. Washington DC vote count (100% of votes counted as of this morning);
    That says more about the demographics of those that actually live in the district.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by efmbman View Post
    I bet the Democrats are kicking themselves for not pushing Joe Biden into the race. I wonder if he was told to stand down, it's Hillary's turn.
    He was going to run - until his son died. That, I heard, is the reason he didn't run.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waveshaper2 View Post
    93 to 4?? WOW.. I was seeing a blow out in the district of corruption in hillary's favor but that big of one??!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hillary was too far left and forgot about a large portion of voters. She assumed everyone in America fit into her little leftist bubble and campaigned accordingly. If she had went a little more center, she would have won.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VCO View Post
    Hillary was too far left and forgot about a large portion of voters. She assumed everyone in America fit into her little leftist bubble and campaigned accordingly. If she had went a little more center, she would have won.
    Hillary Clinton? Far too left? BWAHAHAHAHA, pass me whatever the FUCK you're smoking!
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VCO View Post
    If you look at the numbers Hillary was too far to the right and ignored a large portion of her voters, Hillary is on the right edge of the Democratic party.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Hillary Clinton? Far too left? BWAHAHAHAHA, pass me whatever the FUCK you're smoking!
    I am not sure tht anything yo smoke cooed cause that kind of delsusion, Either that or live in "Bizzarro world ' from he old comics.