Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 67

Thread: 2016 Election Post Mortem

  1. #31
    Senior Member WILDJOKER5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    939
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Well, let's see here:

    -You're a right-winger. Whenever Rainmaker makes a post defending or supporting Trump, you "like" it.
    Nope, not the reason I like his post. Usually my liking his post has to do with something other than what he said about Trump. Either the hypocritical nature of the left, or the straight talk about pc culture.

    -If Trump is a "leftist," then why didn't he run as a Democrat? Is it because he knew he couldn't win the nomination. But, he knew he could win the Republican nomination (after all, he DID win it). Hmmm... why is that?
    Cause the left already picked out Hillary to win. With Bernie getting the popular vote, he still lost.(ironic). He didn't "know" he could win the GOP nom, look how poorly he did in 2012. He said buzzwords that the majority of the right want, but I doubt he will follow through. Also, the reason why he won is because of all this over sensitivity with safe spaces and SJW PC culture, those who are tired of the pussies of the right tiptoeing around issues came to the breaking point.

    You then go on to call McCain, Romney, and the Bush family RINO's too. The funny thing is, there appears to be no general consensus on who is or isn't a "RINO." That's something that appears to be a the personal discretion of the person using the term.
    All of whom had very far left leaning ideologies. Bush family was even open about how they were voting for HRC. Romney is easily a socialist. And McCain has done nothing to stop the left from doing what ever they wanted in congress for decades.
    Progressivism; such great ideas, they need to force you to follow them.

    Socialism is for the people, not the socialist.

    Economic Left/Right: 7.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.08
    politicalcompass.org

  2. #32
    Senior Member WILDJOKER5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    939
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Well, let's see here:

    -You're a right-winger. Whenever Rainmaker makes a post defending or supporting Trump, you "like" it.
    Nope, not the reason I like his post. Usually my liking his post has to do with something other than what he said about Trump. Either the hypocritical nature of the left, or the straight talk about pc culture.

    -If Trump is a "leftist," then why didn't he run as a Democrat? Is it because he knew he couldn't win the nomination. But, he knew he could win the Republican nomination (after all, he DID win it). Hmmm... why is that?
    Cause the left already picked out Hillary to win. With Bernie getting the popular vote, he still lost.(ironic). He didn't "know" he could win the GOP nom, look how poorly he did in 2012. He said buzzwords that the majority of the right want, but I doubt he will follow through. Also, the reason why he won is because of all this over sensitivity with safe spaces and SJW PC culture, those who are tired of the pussies of the right tiptoeing around issues came to the breaking point.

    You then go on to call McCain, Romney, and the Bush family RINO's too. The funny thing is, there appears to be no general consensus on who is or isn't a "RINO." That's something that appears to be a the personal discretion of the person using the term.
    All of whom had very far left leaning ideologies. Bush family was even open about how they were voting for HRC. Romney is easily a socialist. And McCain has done nothing to stop the left from doing what ever they wanted in congress for decades.
    Progressivism; such great ideas, they need to force you to follow them.

    Socialism is for the people, not the socialist.

    Economic Left/Right: 7.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.08
    politicalcompass.org

  3. #33
    Senior Member Rusty Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    3,936
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDJOKER5 View Post
    Nope, not the reason I like his post. Usually my liking his post has to do with something other than what he said about Trump. Either the hypocritical nature of the left, or the straight talk about pc culture.
    Bullshit. You've defended Trump yourself numerous times. You're not fooling anyone; not even yourself.

    Cause the left already picked out Hillary to win. With Bernie getting the popular vote, he still lost.(ironic). He didn't "know" he could win the GOP nom, look how poorly he did in 2012. He said buzzwords that the majority of the right want, but I doubt he will follow through. Also, the reason why he won is because of all this over sensitivity with safe spaces and SJW PC culture, those who are tired of the pussies of the right tiptoeing around issues came to the breaking point.
    Dude, you don't really believe this bullshit. This is a lame attempt to win an argument.

    Trump didn't run as a Democrat, because he couldn't win as a Democrat, and you know it. Those who vote Democrat are the ones who hate Trump the most. Hell, look at the numbers of registered Democrats who voted for Trump compared to the numbers of registered Republicans who did.

    He followed the GOP's Southern Strategy playbook, line by line. He even pushed its boundries.

    All of whom had very far left leaning ideologies. Bush family was even open about how they were voting for HRC. Romney is easily a socialist. And McCain has done nothing to stop the left from doing what ever they wanted in congress for decades.
    In other words, these candidates weren't alt-right. Got it.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

  4. #34
    Senior Member WILDJOKER5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    939
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Bullshit. You've defended Trump yourself numerous times. You're not fooling anyone; not even yourself.
    Nope, never have. I have always claimed he was a liberal, and always have been against him and didn't vote for him. What I have done is call you and many like you out on the hypocrisy of wanting to see his tax returns but dismissing HRC classified emails.

    Dude, you don't really believe this bullshit. This is a lame attempt to win an argument.
    So you are denouncing the DNC emails that said they rigged the primaries for HRC? You deny the DNC saying they have super delegates incase the people make the wrong choice?

    Trump didn't run as a Democrat, because he couldn't win as a Democrat, and you know it. Those who vote Democrat are the ones who hate Trump the most. Hell, look at the numbers of registered Democrats who voted for Trump compared to the numbers of registered Republicans who did.
    He couldn't win as a democrat why? He said the exact same thing as Bill on immigration. He has been praised many times over by the NAACP. He is as crass towards women as Bill. If he was a democrat, his transgressions would have been over looked just as you over look HRC. The left wing media straight up went on and on about Trumps comment about grabbing pussy, but ignored all the stuff about HRC emails, the same emails that the left is calling for Obama to pardon her on any wrong doing.

    He followed the GOP's Southern Strategy playbook, line by line. He even pushed its boundries.
    He won the north, got many Women votes, and more black votes than Romney. Real southern huh?
    Progressivism; such great ideas, they need to force you to follow them.

    Socialism is for the people, not the socialist.

    Economic Left/Right: 7.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.08
    politicalcompass.org

  5. #35
    Senior Member Rusty Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    3,936
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDJOKER5 View Post
    Nope, never have. I have always claimed he was a liberal, and always have been against him and didn't vote for him.
    Yes, you have. You've defended Trump whenever his racism was called out.

    But, surely, let someone accuse Hillary Clinton of racism, and there'll be "thanks" and "likes" all over that post from you. That shows the difference between how you view the left and the right.

    What I have done is call you and many like you out on the hypocrisy of wanting to see his tax returns but dismissing HRC classified emails.
    You never called ME out on that. Frankly, I don't think either of those would have change anyone's minds.

    So you are denouncing the DNC emails that said they rigged the primaries for HRC? You deny the DNC saying they have super delegates incase the people make the wrong choice?
    The RNC selected Jeb Bush as its golden child. No matter which party he selected, he would have been going against a "chosen one."

    That brings us back to square one. Trump chose the party where he felt he would find greater success, going by who he felt he'd appeal to the most. You can't talk about "Muslim registries," cutting Obamacare, Medicare, and Medicaid; and expect Democrats to vote for you. You know who you CAN get to vote for you by saying all of that? Republicans.

    He couldn't win as a democrat why? He said the exact same thing as Bill on immigration.
    Yeah, and the south wasn't completely red back then as it is now. Clinton actually won a few southern states, and still had to play to them.

    He has been praised many times over by the NAACP.
    Oh, you mean that medal he supposedly won from the NAACP? That's been debunked.

    He is as crass towards women as Bill.
    Nah, I'd actually compare Slick Willy to movie characters played by Michael Douglas.

    But that aside, both 1992 and 1996 were well before the age of social media - hell, before the age of "everyone" having the internet in general. The Monica Lewinski thing popped off after Clinton's reelection.

    Bottom line - Bill Clinton won both terms before the general public was aware of anything.

    If he was a democrat, his transgressions would have been over looked just as you over look HRC.
    You mean, "build that wall," "Muslim registries," and all that shit? Nah, that's Republican shit.

    The left wing media straight up went on and on about Trumps comment about grabbing pussy, but ignored all the stuff about HRC emails, the same emails that the left is calling for Obama to pardon her on any wrong doing.
    Have you heard of all of the incidents lately of men groping pussies? About Muslim women having hijabs ripped off of their heads, or high school kids chanting "build that wall" at home football and basketball games where the visiting teams are from majority Latino high schools?

    THIS is why people give less fucks about emails than the shit Donald Trump has been saying.

    He won the north, got many Women votes, and more black votes than Romney. Real southern huh?
    It doesn't matter what he won. It matters what his strategy was. How many states down south went blue as to opposed to up north, again?
    Last edited by Rusty Jones; 11-22-2016 at 04:01 AM.
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

  6. #36
    Senior Member WILDJOKER5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    939
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    Yes, you have. You've defended Trump whenever his racism was called out.
    Ah, you mistake defending the sentiment of building a wall vs defending Trump.

    But, surely, let someone accuse Hillary Clinton of racism, and there'll be "thanks" and "likes" all over that post from you. That shows the difference between how you view the left and the right.
    Generic and vague paraphrasing to weasel your point in huh? There is much more to any claim of HRC being racist or just pandering to blacks while calling them super predators or Mexicans "taco bowls" that I would like. Yet building a wall to protect the citizens is the racists thing to do right?

    The RNC selected Jeb Bush as its golden child. No matter which party he selected, he would have been going against a "chosen one."
    And he beat both of them. The only difference is, the RNC didn't have super delegates to subvert the will of the people.

    That brings us back to square one. Trump chose the party where he felt he would find greater success, going by who he felt he'd appeal to the most. You can't talk about "Muslim registries," cutting Obamacare, Medicare, and Medicaid; and expect Democrats to vote for you. You know who you CAN get to vote for you by saying all of that? Republicans.
    He could have gone to the democrats and said how he'd give everyone a brand new car, house, "free" college etc but could never win cause the DNC uses super delegates to bypass their electorate. He could say what ever he wanted since he doesn't have a voting past just like Obama in 2008.

    Yeah, and the south wasn't completely red back then as it is now. Clinton actually won a few southern states, and still had to play to them.
    What does this have to do with building a wall and being applauded by democrats? Its like the anti war left, they've been hibernating these past 8 years as Obama has bombed and killed many women and children, oh but dear gawd if Trump says that some families MIGHT get hurt if he goes after ISIS.

    Oh, you mean that medal he supposedly won from the NAACP? That's been debunked.
    Did I say medal or did I say praise?

    Nah, I'd actually compare Slick Willy to movie characters played by Michael Douglas.

    But that aside, both 1992 and 1996 were well before the age of social media - hell, before the age of "everyone" having the internet in general. The Monica Lewinski thing popped off after Clinton's reelection.

    Bottom line - Bill Clinton won both terms before the general public was aware of anything.
    But his wife, HRC, silenced the many other women who accused him of flat out rape, but that's ignored and claims to be a champion of women.

    You mean, "build that wall," "Muslim registries," and all that shit? Nah, that's Republican shit.
    No, that is pandering. The "grab them by the pussy" or someone in his company evicting Obama's half brother would have been inconsequential as much as HRC making trips to orgy island.


    Have you heard of all of the incidents lately of men groping pussies? About Muslim women having hijabs ripped off of their heads, or high school kids chanting "build that wall" at home football and basketball games where the visiting teams are from majority Latino high schools?
    THIS is why people give less fucks about emails than the shit Donald Trump has been saying.?
    Men grabbing pussy? Nope. But is this really a new thing? Did this really just start in the last 2 months? This is like the dog wagging his tail story. Happens throughout history.
    The Muslim woman and the hijab was proven to be another liberal fake hate story. Know whats not fake hate? Supposed Trump voters being beaten out of their cars, homes and businesses being vandalized or burnt down because a bunch of babies didn't get their way.
    Those student who are chanting that, you know full well will vote mostly democrat till they are 30 yo.

    It doesn't matter what he won. It matters what his strategy was. How many states down south went blue as to opposed to up north, again?
    Yes, it does matter. Southern states don't need to be convinced to vote republican. That "southern strat" is BS in this day and age. No southern state will vote democrat because of what they stand for. Dems want to pull the 2nd amendment out. They put down the south as stupid, racist, backwards thinking. It take republicans zero effort to control the south, and that "strat" you cling to has zero bearing. There was lower turnout in the south among whites, but as long as the dems accuse the south of being what dems are, they will always vote GOP. The north and women and blacks however, how do you suppose they switched sides if Trump's female campaign manager was imploring a "southern (racist and misogynist) strat"?
    Progressivism; such great ideas, they need to force you to follow them.

    Socialism is for the people, not the socialist.

    Economic Left/Right: 7.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.08
    politicalcompass.org

  7. #37
    Senior Member Rusty Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    3,936
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDJOKER5 View Post
    Ah, you mistake defending the sentiment of building a wall vs defending Trump.
    I regret to inform you that those straws you're grasping at are out of your reach.

    "Build that wall" is what Trump campaigned on. You can't separate the two. Nice try, but that was a fail.

    Generic and vague paraphrasing to weasel your point in huh? There is much more to any claim of HRC being racist or just pandering to blacks while calling them super predators or Mexicans "taco bowls" that I would like. Yet building a wall to protect the citizens is the racists thing to do right?
    And... you just proved my point. You're over hear calling Trump a leftist, but will defend him from any accusation of being racist. But you'll join in on any accusation against Hillary.

    If they're both "leftists," then should you be defending them both? Or joining in on accusations against both?

    But you don't. Why? Because Trump, unlike Clinton, is a right wing conservative and you know it. You even see it. That's why you treat Trump differently.

    And he beat both of them. The only difference is, the RNC didn't have super delegates to subvert the will of the people.
    In the end, Clinton's lead over Bernie Sanders in pledged delegates exceeded the total number of superdelegates. So if, despite that, the DNC still rigged the primaries, then it had to have been through the pledged delegates.

    That brings us back to square one, yet again. Trump picked the party that he believed he would be successful in; i.e., the GOP, not the Democratic Party.

    He could have gone to the democrats and said how he'd give everyone a brand new car, house, "free" college etc but could never win cause the DNC uses super delegates to bypass their electorate. He could say what ever he wanted since he doesn't have a voting past just like Obama in 2008.
    In the 35 year history of superdelegates, not once have the superdelegates ever decided the Democratic nominee. EVER.

    You're gonna have to come back with something else.

    What does this have to do with building a wall and being applauded by democrats?
    Nothing, because that's not what it's in response to. It was in response to you quoting Bill Clinton on illegal immigration during his campaign. And, like I said, Democrats were still able to win some portions of the south back that. The Southern Strategy started in 1964, but t would take well over 30 years for the GOP to have complete control of the south.

    Its like the anti war left, they've been hibernating these past 8 years as Obama has bombed and killed many women and children, oh but dear gawd if Trump says that some families MIGHT get hurt if he goes after ISIS.
    I equate it to spanking your children.

    The sensible parent doesn't want to do it, but there are times when it needs to be done.

    But, you know... you've got those abusive parents out there that are eager to physically harm their children. So when Trump is all eager to go to war and shit, people who have full knowledge of what Obama is doing are going to have something to say about Trump.

    Sounds logical to me.

    Did I say medal or did I say praise?
    Semantics. If you're talking about something other then the medal, let's see some links.

    But his wife, HRC, silenced the many other women who accused him of flat out rape, but that's ignored and claims to be a champion of women.
    Donald Trump, HIMSELF, actually COMMITTED rape. Against a MINOR. But I don't see you talking about THAT. Why? Because you only attack leftists, and you don't see Trump as one. And you know it.

    No, that is pandering.
    In other words, part of the Southern Strategy. Got it. Only it's not merely "pandering." Even after the election, Trump's team is already moving forward with the Muslim Registry.

    The "grab them by the pussy" or someone in his company evicting Obama's half brother would have been inconsequential as much as HRC making trips to orgy island.
    Right wing conspiracy theory. Next.

    Men grabbing pussy? Nope.
    Well, you heard of it now.

    But is this really a new thing? Did this really just start in the last 2 months? This is like the dog wagging his tail story. Happens throughout history.
    You know what makes it new? Increased numbers of it happening, and quoting Trump while doing it.

    The Muslim woman and the hijab was proven to be another liberal fake hate story.
    Maybe one was. But there are dozens more that aren't fake.

    Know whats not fake hate? Supposed Trump voters being beaten out of their cars, homes and businesses being vandalized or burnt down because a bunch of babies didn't get their way.
    Those student who are chanting that, you know full well will vote mostly democrat till they are 30 yo.
    Babies that didn't get their way? It takes being a minority to understand that there was more to this election than simply "getting one's way."

    In any case, the numbers of those incidents pale in comparison to those that minorities spoken out against in Trump's campaign are now facing since the election.

    Yes, it does matter. Southern states don't need to be convinced to vote republican. That "southern strat" is BS in this day and age. No southern state will vote democrat because of what they stand for. Dems want to pull the 2nd amendment out. They put down the south as stupid, racist, backwards thinking. It take republicans zero effort to control the south, and that "strat" you cling to has zero bearing. There was lower turnout in the south among whites, but as long as the dems accuse the south of being what dems are, they will always vote GOP. The north and women and blacks however, how do you suppose they switched sides if Trump's female campaign manager was imploring a "southern (racist and misogynist) strat"?
    Ooooh, look! A Southern Strategy denier! It's already been captured in peer reviewed academic literature, so dismissing it amounts to nothing more than covering your ears and repeatedly shouting "LA LA LA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!"
    "Well... Uber's going to "driverless" cars soon, and their research probably shows that they're a natural fit (when it comes to getting paid for doing nothing)."
    -Rainmaker, referencing black males

  8. #38
    Senior Member Bos Mutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,573
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post

    "Build that wall" is what Trump campaigned on. You can't separate the two. Nice try, but that was a fail.
    So, you can't be in favor of building a wall, but still hate Trump?

    He also campaigned on jobs...does that mean if you want more jobs you also love Trump?

    C'mon, man.
    The Voice of Reason

  9. #39
    Senior Member WILDJOKER5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    939
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Jones View Post
    I regret to inform you that those straws you're grasping at are out of your reach.

    "Build that wall" is what Trump campaigned on. You can't separate the two. Nice try, but that was a fail.
    Sigh, that's what he campaigned on, but that's not what he will do. Bush and Clinton passed laws for a wall, still not built. Can Trump do it? Maybe, but I don't believe he will. Either way, still not racist since there is nothing racist about protecting ones own country and citizens, that includes legal immigrants.

    And... you just proved my point. You're over hear calling Trump a leftist, but will defend him from any accusation of being racist. But you'll join in on any accusation against Hillary.
    Again, "building a wall" is not racist. Calling a race of people "super predators" is. More than just Mexicans cross the southern boarder illegally. If we were having a problem of drug cartels from Canada, I bet there would be a youge call for a wall there too.

    If they're both "leftists," then should you be defending them both? Or joining in on accusations against both?
    BTW, were communists in Germany left or right after WWII? Walls are particular to which ideology again?

    Also, BIG DIFFERENCE in calling for a wall and calling a certain race of people something.

    But you don't. Why? Because Trump, unlike Clinton, is a right wing conservative and you know it. You even see it. That's why you treat Trump differently.
    I didn't vote for either, so how did I treat him differently? I call out those who think everything a so called republican does as "racist" while leaving the glaring racist left out of the conversation.

    In the end, Clinton's lead over Bernie Sanders in pledged delegates exceeded the total number of superdelegates. So if, despite that, the DNC still rigged the primaries, then it had to have been through the pledged delegates.
    And? When people see that their "vote wont count" if they don't vote for the winner or "viable option" which was already decided to be HRC, they tend to be persuaded to vote a certain way. Why wont people vote for a third party? Cause they are told their votes are thrown away.

    That brings us back to square one, yet again. Trump picked the party that he believed he would be successful in; i.e., the GOP, not the Democratic Party.
    Ron Paul was scoring big in the beginning last election primaries, but he was ignored by the media and got no traction later on. Trump had so much free advertising on the media that his buzz words took hold.

    In the 35 year history of superdelegates, not once have the superdelegates ever decided the Democratic nominee. EVER.

    You're gonna have to come back with something else.
    That's speculative. The DNC even said they are there incase the populace makes "the wrong choice".

    Nothing, because that's not what it's in response to. It was in response to you quoting Bill Clinton on illegal immigration during his campaign. And, like I said, Democrats were still able to win some portions of the south back that. The Southern Strategy started in 1964, but t would take well over 30 years for the GOP to have complete control of the south.
    Wanna do your math again? Bill won some south states in 96. Bush 1 had the entire south in 88. Reagan had all but MN and DC in 84. Jimmy only had his home state in 80. That "southern strat" sucks apparently. And keep saying the south is racist, you are proving my point of why the GOP never needs to worry about the way the south votes. You are so narrow minded to think that the GOP needs to focus on the south when apparently to you, all they are are racist hicks who will vote for republicans forever. Guess its so racist, that's why blacks and Hispanics are thriving there right? But the utopian urban areas of "enlightenment" in liberal cities, blacks are getting poorer.

    I equate it to spanking your children.

    The sensible parent doesn't want to do it, but there are times when it needs to be done.

    But, you know... you've got those abusive parents out there that are eager to physically harm their children. So when Trump is all eager to go to war and shit, people who have full knowledge of what Obama is doing are going to have something to say about Trump.

    Sounds logical to me.
    Sounds like you are just giving Obama a pass for being black. He has kept up the exact same policies as Bush, but bombed even more countries, making 2 more unstable like Libya and Syria, sold weapons to ISIS, and pushed Russia back into a corner where they felt that if we elected HRC, world war III would break out with nukes. Putin said that btw.


    Semantics. If you're talking about something other then the medal, let's see some links.
    http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/11/7398...ack-community/

    Donald Trump, HIMSELF, actually COMMITTED rape. Against a MINOR. But I don't see you talking about THAT. Why? Because you only attack leftists, and you don't see Trump as one. And you know it.
    No, he didn't. Not a single trial has taken place. It was just an accusation. Bill and HRC BOTH visited orgy island, several times, where underage sex slaves were located with their pedophile friend.

    In other words, part of the Southern Strategy. Got it. Only it's not merely "pandering." Even after the election, Trump's team is already moving forward with the Muslim Registry.
    And? IS he rounding them up? How do you suppose we get a background check on "refugees" without a registry?

    Right wing conspiracy theory. Next.
    Wikileaks is right wing now? Is this part of the ideology "switch" that happened part of the southern strat?

    Well, you heard of it now.
    You know what makes it new? Increased numbers of it happening, and quoting Trump while doing it.
    Links.

    Maybe one was. But there are dozens more that aren't fake.
    Links

    Babies that didn't get their way? It takes being a minority to understand that there was more to this election than simply "getting one's way."
    People who voted for Romney were a minority. Men are a minority. If you come back with "institutional minority", women are a minority. People who vote for Johnson are a minority. Any of them rioting? Nope, just leftist babies.

    In any case, the numbers of those incidents pale in comparison to those that minorities spoken out against in Trump's campaign are now facing since the election.
    Like who? He never spoke out against blacks, other than to say the left has done nothing for them and he was going to get them back to work. Illegals? 12-30 million of them, but then again only like 1% of people are murders, that's a minority of the population that still gets locked up for committing a crime. Muslims? Only coming from areas known to have had sleeper terrorist who want to cause harm like in France.

    Ooooh, look! A Southern Strategy denier! It's already been captured in peer reviewed academic literature, so dismissing it amounts to nothing more than covering your ears and repeatedly shouting "LA LA LA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!"
    Did I deny that it was in play at one point in time? I said today, there is no need for it. Glad you balked at the points I highlighted. Guess Trump got more black votes cause of Don King. Got the blue collar workers of OH and PA because he is all about the rich and spouting off about how they could be rich too right? Just admit that Trump won because the US didn't like HRC. She wanted to kill the 2A, she wanted to kill the jobs in the coal mines. She lies, and calls people who disagreed with her names. Obama stepped out and said he would be personally insulted if Trump won cause everything he'd done would be erased. Admit it, most people who voted didn't want more of Obama/Bush legacy of a down ward spiral of America. They didn't want HRC shipping more jobs overseas like Bill. They are tired of the BLM sympathizers in office who do and say nothing when they kill cops and flame the fire when a cop does his legal job.
    Progressivism; such great ideas, they need to force you to follow them.

    Socialism is for the people, not the socialist.

    Economic Left/Right: 7.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.08
    politicalcompass.org

  10. #40
    Senior Member WILDJOKER5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    939
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    So, you can't be in favor of building a wall, but still hate Trump?

    He also campaigned on jobs...does that mean if you want more jobs you also love Trump?

    C'mon, man.
    Well, when Trump was pleading for the black vote by saying he could get them jobs, and then blacks vote against him, that does kind of show where his thinking is at.
    Progressivism; such great ideas, they need to force you to follow them.

    Socialism is for the people, not the socialist.

    Economic Left/Right: 7.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.08
    politicalcompass.org

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •