Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MTF Trend Conservative???

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Okay Mr. Tough Guy..... Do you kiss your mother with that filthy potty mouth of yours?
    Not a tough guy - tough woman perhaps.

No I don't kiss my mother at all. I'm not five.

And have you missed my many other posts where I swear? I swear all the time. So what? Still didn't answer the question which means that you apparently do have your head up your ass...or Trump's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can we steer it back to the topic vice trading barbs.

tks
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKerriii View Post
    As liberal as this site seems to be? WTF? You can saay idiotic BS here that would normally only be allowed on sites like the Daily stormer or of a KKK site not many site allow open racism, anti- semitism and neo-nazi propaganda like this one does. The crazies are the reason that I now mostly now post on Ralleypoint. I know you prefer an echo chamber but this will likely never be one.
    Come again? So cause this site lets people actually say what they want with little censoring, you think that makes it conservative as heck?
    Sorry, but the reason I see it as liberally bent is
    A) the large # of articles/news stories supporting liberal POV, while we rarely if ever get one doing the same to support a conservative POV
    B) the larger # of posters who support those liberal POVs (such as you MK). First off a conservative sight doesn't have to be like the KKK or Daily Stormer. But rants like yours do seem to be prevalent when someone like me has posted pro conservative links..

Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    MTF definitely trends conservative.

MTF is far from a spinoff KKK site nor have I in the last 3 years allowed neo-Nazi propaganda. Point/counterpoint discussions on race relations take place with heated and partisan positions from both sides of the spectrum. Some views / opinions do come across racists, others appear to be anti-religion, anti-government or anti-white. The goal is not to censor discussion ... but to promote a healthy back and forth discussion ...
    Which to me makes it more middle of the road but still overall the site as a whole leans left imo.

Quote Originally Posted by sparks82 View Post
    If you pulled your head out of your ass for five minutes and read the post - the thread is about this FORUM being conservative or liberal. Not militarytimes.com. THIS forum. The headline says "MTF Conservative." MTF is Military Times Forum. I know it's hard for you to comprehend things but if you would actually read things before you post, it might be helpful to discussions.
    BUT without the mil times site itself, the forums wouldn't exist. Along with a # of articles THEY DO publish to get threads here..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    BUT without the mil times site itself, the forums wouldn't exist. Along with a # of articles THEY DO publish to get threads here..
    Used to be that way, not really any more.

IMO, I think Gannett has for the most part forgotten about MTF. It is still paid for ... but maybe for only a few more months.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    maybe for only a few more months.
    Just say the word Commander.......Rainmaker's ready to activate the MTF COOP contingency plan....

http://m.imgur.com/265IfaU?r
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 11-03-2016 at 01:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Just say the word Commander.......Rainmaker's ready to activate the MTF COOP contingency plan....

http://m.imgur.com/265IfaU?r
    If it goes belly up, I wouldn't mind keeping a dialogue going ...

That said, was thinking of setting up a CHATTZ chat room on election night ... that could be interesting.