Thread: Ciao

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Ciao

After 8 years, I'm done. Can deal with moderator anymore. He can't separate this silly board from actual serious mission related shit. He always has to be in control...guess that comes with the ego required to be a Commander. It's been a blast with you guys, especially Rainmaker, Rusty, and Garhkal. Keep up the good fight!!

Now, I highly doubt anybody will get to read this because no way Mjolnir let's this stay on the board. Just so you know, Mjolnir, if you remove this then you are simply proving my point. Ponder that for awhile.

Time for sandsjames to "take a knee".

Peace!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Will legitimately miss your positive contributions.

Won't really miss the hostility, which when you were asked to tone down you are choosing to leave. That is less about my "control" or "ego" and the chip on your shoulder. It is not me that has in the past or is now making this about current or former rank.

Ponder this for a while, anyone coming here will see your valedico; I've never deleted or edited a conversation that was critical of me, so not sure why you think I would now. I've never issued a warning or banned someone for disagreeing, I have for being hostile or an ass. Sometime the conversations slowly escalated, which I am much more tolerant of than someone taking a civil conversation and going off the deep end to be an ass.

Either way, wish you well.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    After 8 years, I'm done. Can deal with moderator anymore. He can't separate this silly board from actual serious mission related shit. He always has to be in control...guess that comes with the ego required to be a Commander. It's been a blast with you guys, especially Rainmaker, Rusty, and Garhkal. Keep up the good fight!!

Now, I highly doubt anybody will get to read this because no way Mjolnir let's this stay on the board. Just so you know, Mjolnir, if you remove this then you are simply proving my point. Ponder that for awhile.

Time for sandsjames to "take a knee".

Peace!
    Agreed. It's been a frustrating 8 years. But remember, the darkest hour is right before the dawn. Don't give up now, sandsjames! Just stick it out for 9 more days and Let's Make - MTF great again!
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 11-01-2016 at 02:18 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Dramatic much? It's an Internet forum. Wow. You guys go on about liberals being sensitive and all that crap. Stop taking this site so damn seriously.

I don't know what sandsjames is talking about because in the time I've been back on here I've seen Mjolnir let a lot of shit slide. If you don't like being on a page with a moderator, don't go on Internet forums. Go comment on Facebook pages.

Some people seem to need some safe spaces...wow.

Also exit speeches are pretty lame.
    Last edited by sparks82; 11-02-2016 at 03:47 PM.