Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: Grab Them By The P***y

  1. #1
    Administrator Mjölnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    2,973
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Grab Them By The P***y

    Well, then there was this ... the grabbing part is at about 1:18








    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

  2. #2
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    Well, then there was this ... the grabbing part is at about 1:18








    The dude is an idiot but there's only one thing I think about this...Who fucking cares? Can any of you tell me that you've never made similar comments or worse? I'm sorry to have to explain this to people but guys like to brag when they are around other guys. If comments like this were the baseline for success then we'd all be screwed!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    177
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In my simple mind Bill Clinton, Trump, and Bill Cosby have one thing in common. I would recommend that all females wear something like this if they expect to be in close proximity to any of these predators.
    https://static-2.gumroad.com/res/gum...ont_mockup.png

  4. #4
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waveshaper2 View Post
    In my simple mind Bill Clinton, Trump, and Bill Cosby have one thing in common. I would recommend that all females wear something like this if they expect to be in close proximity to any of these predators.
    https://static-2.gumroad.com/res/gum...ont_mockup.png

    You've never talked about women when you're around other guys, in a way that the "elites" would find offensive? Really?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    177
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    You've never talked about women when you're around other guys, in a way that the "elites" would find offensive? Really?
    Sure I've done the locker room banter, things like; that girl has nice tits, azz, etc and I wouldn't mind hooking up with her etc but I've never been part of conversations about openly sexually assaulting females ie; grabbing/groping their pu$$y, tits, etc. In fact I've been involved in a couple situations were I witnessed guys sexually assaulting females (including even-hookers/juicy girls) and those guys doing the assaulting/grabbing/groping got an immediate beat down. The first time I can remember responding this way to a sexual assault (I didn't even know what sexual assault was in 1971)was when I was in the 7th grade. Four of my classmates were holding down a young girl and feeling her up and she was screaming for help. Me and two of my friends went to her aid and got in a good ole fashion smack down with these four boys.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on a Marl Road
    Posts
    3,883
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    You've never talked about women when you're around other guys, in a way that the "elites" would find offensive? Really?
    This should be a non issue because 99% of us straight men have jokingly talked this way about a hot woman at one time or another in our lives.

    It's yet another distraction so that the operatives within the Hypocritical Jewish Media can feign outrage, instead of talking about the latest round of her damning email leaks.

    Where was their indignation ( universally calling for a resignation) when President Clinton stuck a Cigar in a 21 year old Intern and sent her home with his cum on the front of her dress?
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 10-09-2016 at 05:44 PM.

  7. #7
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waveshaper2 View Post
    Sure I've done the locker room banter, things like; that girl has nice tits, azz, etc and I wouldn't mind hooking up with her etc but I've never been part of conversations about openly sexually assaulting females ie; grabbing/groping their pu$$y, tits, etc. In fact I've been involved in a couple situations were I witnessed guys sexually assaulting females (including even-hookers/juicy girls) and those guys doing the assaulting/grabbing/groping got an immediate beat down. The first time I can remember responding this way to a sexual assault (I didn't even know what sexual assault was in 1971)was when I was in the 7th grade. Four of my classmates were holding down a young girl and feeling her up and she was screaming for help. Me and two of my friends went to her aid and got in a good ole fashion smack down with these four boys.
    Holier than thou, I guess.

  8. #8
    Administrator Mjölnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    2,973
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would agree, most men have probably made a comment about a woman's appearance and wanting to hook up with her or engaged in "locker room talk"; I haven't said anything like this since I was about 21 or 22 ... I kind of outgrew it. A couple of points where that is not this situation:

    1. There is a distinct difference between referring to a desire to hook up with someone and essentially saying you lack the ability to avoid forcibly kissing and/or groping someone ... y'know ... without consent.

    2. I expect locker room talk from adolescents and young men old enough to be in a typical locker room. From a man in his sixties (10 or so years ago) it shows me an incredible immaturity if it is 'just talk' or an impulse control/judgement issue if he meant it. Either one is not something I want in the President.

    3. Bill Clinton (WJC). While I find WJC's interactions with the young intern in the Oval Office inappropriate and repugnant and I would even argue was an abuse of his position of authority, the intern was a consenting adult. Based on everything I have read about the incident over the years, I have seen nothing to suggest she was forced, coerced or pressured. Now, there are other women who have accused WJC of assault or outright rape. His 92 Presidential campaign had paid staffers working to bury (or in HRC's words "destroy") these stories. This is where I think HRC has a narrow lane to use this issue ... she is on record saying every victim of sexual assault deserves to be "heard, believed, and supported", far from the sum of her actions when the alleged perpetrator was her husband.

    So, why care. If this was an issue from when he was in college, his twenties I would probably not care. While 10 years ago is a long time, this shows a big level of immaturity and poor judgement that I think people should care about. Should it define how they vote, that is really up to them.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

  9. #9
    Administrator Mjölnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    2,973
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And I think this is the best thread title ... ever.

    I heard the story while driving and said to my wife ... eternal HRC and DJT ... this election is going to screw us, but we can go down laughing.
    The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.

  10. #10
    Banned sandsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,984
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    I would agree, most men have probably made a comment about a woman's appearance and wanting to hook up with her or engaged in "locker room talk"; I haven't said anything like this since I was about 21 or 22 ... I kind of outgrew it. A couple of points where that is not this situation:

    1. There is a distinct difference between referring to a desire to hook up with someone and essentially saying you lack the ability to avoid forcibly kissing and/or groping someone ... y'know ... without consent.

    2. I expect locker room talk from adolescents and young men old enough to be in a typical locker room. From a man in his sixties (10 or so years ago) it shows me an incredible immaturity if it is 'just talk' or an impulse control/judgement issue if he meant it. Either one is not something I want in the President.

    3. Bill Clinton (WJC). While I find WJC's interactions with the young intern in the Oval Office inappropriate and repugnant and I would even argue was an abuse of his position of authority, the intern was a consenting adult. Based on everything I have read about the incident over the years, I have seen nothing to suggest she was forced, coerced or pressured. Now, there are other women who have accused WJC of assault or outright rape. His 92 Presidential campaign had paid staffers working to bury (or in HRC's words "destroy") these stories. This is where I think HRC has a narrow lane to use this issue ... she is on record saying every victim of sexual assault deserves to be "heard, believed, and supported", far from the sum of her actions when the alleged perpetrator was her husband.

    So, why care. If this was an issue from when he was in college, his twenties I would probably not care. While 10 years ago is a long time, this shows a big level of immaturity and poor judgement that I think people should care about. Should it define how they vote, that is really up to them.
    Yeah, since your early 20s...I don't buy it for a second, though I'm sure you don't care. I made a joke in the office the other day about having to rub up against old ladies in the grocery store line to give them a thrill. It was all in jest and there is much more context to the conversation that was happening, but it was a joke. Would some claim it was inappropriate because it alluded to assaulting old ladies? Sure they would...would there be some who say I fantasize about assaulting old ladies? Some would. They'd be wrong, but they would say it. Those who like me and know me would understand the context. Those how dislike me and, say, were opposed to me running for office, would turn it in to me saying something "DEPLORABLE".

    I don't give a shit, though. Let the wife of one of the most abusive, misogynistic, (second probably only to JFK) make it seem like it's a big deal. I'm watching the debate right now and can't even stand looking at her smug face. I wish she was running against someone who had a chance of beating her.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •