Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Grab Them By The P***y

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    My issue with her on the rape case issue is not her doing her job, but her laughing about the circumstances years later.
    And that's my issue to... NOT that she defended the scumbag, but that she gloated about getting him off and laughed about it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    While yes, hillary didn't do those sexual assaults, she has
    A) gone after those who made the accusations
    AND B) defended a suspected rapist..

So who will you vote for then? Jill Stein or the libertarian Gary Johnson?

And as many predicted, the media shill debate moderators seemed in the corner for hillary. Consistently interrupting and in some spots even arguing with trump, but not doing ANY of that to hillary..

And i give her two thumbs up for it!
    I'm in no way a Hillary fan. However this defending a rapist thing - she was a public defender. She didn't really have a choice. The guy wanted a female defender - the judge selected her. Now she's an up and coming lawyer in the 70s and a female one at that. She said she didn't want to take the case but female lawyer at the time, you can't be very selective.

ALL defense lawyers attack rape victims. It's wrong. It's disgusting. But every lawyer for the defendant whether accused of rape, murder, etc, will viciously attack the victim. That's their job. Their job is to defend their client. I've listened to that audio and she scoffed at the fact he passed the polygraph and she lost all faith in polygraphs after that. Also she did not "get him off" the rape. He got a plea deal because the prosecution mishandled the evidence and fucked up the case. If I were that woman I'd be pissed at the prosecution for not doing their job correctly.
    Last edited by sparks82; 10-12-2016 at 02:09 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks82 View Post
    I know very few men who talk like this and I have been in male dominated units. I was in a combat en bn and an infantry brigade. I have heard some comments but the ones who said it were not men. They were boys.

If you think this is acceptable behavior for men then I feel sorry for you, your wife and any daughters you have. I have four brothers and I guarantee you not one of them has ever or would ever talk like this. They never did growing up - my dad would have got them if he heard that - and I have never heard them talk like this as adults.

Also the fact he told Howard Stern to go ahead and call his daughter a "piece of ass" is even more disturbing for a presidential candidate. For him or anyone to drag up Bill Clinton - he's just as big of a piece of shit as Trump is toward women.
    OH...for fucks sake...get over it. You claiming to know how guys talk is like me trying to tell you how to act with PMS. Don't care what you think...guys talk like that, and worse, quite often.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Hillary's reaction to the rape case and Trump's statements about women are on par with each other. Neither one of those matter one little bit. Those who support Hillary are going to find issues with her "boasting" and not find anything wrong with what Trump did. Those who like Trump are going to say the same thing. Unfortunately, it's all partisan. I don't understand why people care about either.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    I don't know what the laughing was all about...haven't seen it...
    Of course you haven't. Because the media's been suppressing it for 30 years.......

Just like they're ignoring the all the evidence of collusion, corruption and outright treason being revealed in the Guccifer, DC leaks and Wiki leaks and FBI data dumps.........

....... Meanwhile anything negative about Trump (no matter how trivial) gets reported at about a 15 to 1 ratio.....

Thankfully, We finally have an opposition candidate with the guts and the means to stand up to these gangsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bos Mutus View Post
    probably some context to it, I imagine.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

Starting about 4:50, you can hear as she sarcastically laughs about "having an expert ready to come down from New York (with the girl's blood soaked underwear) to prevent this miscarriage of justice![laughter]"
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 10-12-2016 at 01:59 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Of course you haven't. Because the media's been suppressing it for 30 years.......
    They haven't been suppressing it. It's just never been important, and still isn't. It's as important as Trump's statements about grabbing p***y.

Thankfully, We finally have an opposition candidate with the guts and the means to stand up to these gangsters.
    He's not "opposition" to anything. He just doesn't care about continuing a political career and, thankfully, he'll disappear into the background once this is all done, probably to a timeslot right behind the Kardashians or Naked and Afraid.

Starting about 4:50 She sarcastically laughs about it her having an expert ready to come down from New York (with the girl's blood soaked underwear)" to prevent this miscarriage of justice![laughter]"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4[/QUOTE]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    OH...for fucks sake...get over it. You claiming to know how guys talk is like me trying to tell you how to act with PMS. Don't care what you think...guys talk like that, and worse, quite often.
    Did you miss what I said where I have heard a few boys talk like that but most men do not talk like barbaric assholes. I don't have PMS thank you very much.

I don't care what you think you know. You don't know what every single guy talks like. ALL guys do not talk like that. Or worse. If you condone sexual assault you're a raging piece of shit and that' all there is to it.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Did you miss what I said where I have heard a few boys talk like that but most men do not talk like barbaric assholes. I don't have PMS thank you very much.

I don't care what you think you know. You don't know what every single guy talks like. ALL guys do not talk like that. Or worse. If you condone sexual assault you're a raging piece of shit and that' all there is to it.
    Am I condoning sexual assault? If so, please show me where I did so.

And of course, you being a woman, you would obviously know how guys talk when there are no women around better than I would.

Your comments would be like me saying "I always hang out with a bunch of female friends so I know that they enjoy being objectified by guys".

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    So you openly and publicly talk about sexually assaulting women? Honestly that doesn't surprise me at all coming from you.
    Rainmaker's made plenty of private jokes and comments about women. Just like every other man in the world (Except for Jesus and your brothers).

Now, Rainmaker watched the full tape of Mr. Trump having a PRIVATE conversation with Billy Bush. Obviously they were joking. (& yes, my wife watched it as well and agreed, that it wasn't even a big deal).

But, for argument's sake, let's assume for a minute he wasn't joking...... Mr. Trump said "When you’re a star they LET you do it".....

Last time I checked, when you make the first move on a woman and she "LETS" you do it. That's not called "assault". It's called "foreplay".
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 10-12-2016 at 04:28 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsjames View Post
    They haven't been suppressing it. It's just never been important, and still isn't. It's as important as Trump's statements about grabbing p***y.
    It's True that it's not really important (more concerned with the Clintons selling America out to large international donors and foreign governments).

But, You'd have to be naïve (or willfully blind) to think that they haven't been suppressing this tape. It's blatant media bias.

Because, That tape was leaked for over 2 years now. & most people had never even heard of it (until Trump brought it out in the debate).

If they're both of equal importance and the media hasn't been suppressing the Clinton tapes, Then why has Trump's statement been given non-stop media exposure for 5 straight days, with hardly a peep about this Clinton tape, for the last 2 years?
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 10-12-2016 at 02:51 PM.